Chapter 26

Beware of TYPO me and stuffs...

------------------------------------------------------
1:00 PM,
Chreme's Dorm...

Park Yoanha's P.O.V
----------------------------

"Unnie!" Eunri voiced echoed through my mind. "Unnie, wake up. Why are there tears at your cheeks?" "Did you not sleep?" Eunri asked. "Wake up unnie!....Baekhyun is here."
"Huh!? Baekhyun? Where!?" I scanned the whole room but there was none.

"You lied to me!" I growled at Eunri.

"Hehe, you still love him eh? Oh yeah unnie. GOT7 invited us to Youngjae's sister cafe. No sasaengs. His sister closed the shop for us!~ get ready unnie!!!~" Eunri happily skips to her room.

I smiled remembering the times we used to spent with GOT7..
--------------------------------

2:00 PM,
Youngjae's Sister Cafe.
---------------------------------

"Annyeong haseyo." we all greet.

"Over here! Yoanha!" Mark signalled to me. My heart went dug dug dug since he was my crush. I tried to ignore the feeling and went to sit with them.

"Hey long time no see~!" I said while playing with the Bambam's hair.                    

"Yah unnie, hajima~" he cooed

.

"Haha, hajima haji haji hajima~" I sang their new song stop stop it.

"Hey guys! I'll introduce you guys to my members!" I shouted. "You can start now unnie :))" I smiled.

"Ah, ne. Annyeong haseyo. Im Ayase. You can call me Aya.

She smiled at them. "She's pretty hyung." I heard Yugyeom whispered to JB. I chuckled.

The introduction continued until it finishes.

"So," I started the topic since it was getting akward.

"Let's play something!" Eunri suggested

"Yeah! let's play Monopoly!" I suggested a game.

"Hmm.. Good suggestion! How about. If one of your group members lost you and the other members need to buy us something? " Aya said to us while smiling.

"Sure" we all said in unison.

A few a hours later.....

"Yeah! GOT7 will buy us something!" I said smiling.

"Now choose who you want to buy for :)" Aya told them.

"Eh? They need to choose? You didn't tell us plus we have 9 members?" I asked her with a confused look

"Mian, I forgot hehe." Aya blushed while saying it

----------------------------------

GOT7 returned to Youngjae's sister cafe and gave gifts to us. I saw JB and Yugyeom giving cap for Aya. Bambam giving chocolate and necklace that has B&E word to Eunri. While the others gave gifts for us. I received 1 Keychain and a GOT7 shirt from Jr. I smiled looking at the other members happy with their gifts. While I was watching them. Mark tapped my shoulder.

"Yes, Markieu? Do you need help?" I asked him.

"Um. No actually." he gave me two teddy bear. A red and a pink one. The red one is medium sized, the pink one is mini.

"Omo! Thanks Markieu!" I hugged him.

"Not yet, Yoanha." he gave me a necklace that has M&Y word on it.

"Omo! Thanks Mark! Saranghae!!" I hugged him tighter.

"Nado.." he hugged me back.

"What? I heard you say-"

"Nothing~" he released me from the hug.

"Mark, here." I said as I gave him a keychain which I bought 2 weeks ago that has a picture of GOT7.

"Thanks :)" he smiled which made my heart race.

"Let's go home now! Kaja!" Aya shouted.

"Ne!" we shouted back.
--------------------------------------------------------------