- 4 -

Leah's POV

As the night approached upon us,I stood in my closet choosing what outfit to wear, I mean although it's a halloween party, no one there will actually look scary . Most of the girls will look like sluts and the boys are just usually in normal clothing. You see, on social media I saw numerous posts flicker up on my screen, all saying about how "amazing" the party will be. I...I wasn't too sure. Four wannabe guys throwing a party so they could possibly sleep with the cheer squad. Don't know why I am even agreeing with it.  After around 45 minutes, I eventually chose a tight black dress to wear which brought all of my curves out. It's a change to the regular baggy jumper that I would wear on the regular. The girls were wearing red dresses to show they were devils in disguise...we all knew I was going to stand out more. But maybe not for the right reasons.

*time skip brought to you by daniel's watermelon idk*

I heard a knock on the door, I slowly walked downstairs to reveal the ocean eyed boy I met yesterday "hey are you ready to go?" he said whilst flashing his blinding white teeth, smiling. I nodded my head and walked out the front door locking it behind me and walked to the car at the end of the drive ,getting in and closing the passenger door waiting for the nameless boy to get in,which shortly after he did.

Daniel's POV

It's gonna happen tonight

Leah's pov

I started a conversation with a simple 'hey' as he responded with 'Hi Leah, how are you?'. This is when confusion slightly began creeping up on me because i don't recall ever telling him my name but i just brushed it off and said 'good thanks,you?' he replied with a simple "i'm ok."

Curiosity continued to linger my mind as silence became our companion on this journey to the boys house,which was about a 20 minute journey by car. I suddenly blurted out, "who are you and how do you know my name?" as i rushed my hands to cover my lips, mortified at my words. A small chuckle escaped his lips. "My name is Daniel...Daniel Seavey." and that's when a wave of relief overcame me... "we went elementary school together"he replied as my thoughts said the same thing, 'damn he must have had a glow up,' I thought to myself before looking out the window, slightly embarrassed at my innermost thoughts. I heard a laugh come from his lips, as if he could read my mind!

We arrived at the why don't we house and we could already hear the music blaring, drunken teenagers surrounding the house, both in and out.The intoxicating smell of alcohol hit me as we got out of the car and walked towards the building in front of them, feeling the smell violently increase.

We entered the house and teenagers were everywhere we looked. I pushed my way into the kitchen and looked at the drinks, picking up what I thought was water. I took a sip, soon realising it was....quite the opposite. I then realised you only live once. This led me to continue drinking the vodka displayed in the cup.

Before I knew it, I was dancing on the floor drunk off my mind. I don't know how but i was living the life i wanted, being happy. At that moment in time everything disappeared. I was living in the moment.

But then suddenly all that changed when i saw a figure come put a cloth over my mouth, all went dark after that as i felt myself slowly fall to the ground.

A/N and that's all for today :)

We are only messing don't worry :)

My eyes fluttered open as I felt the warm essence cradle my shaky body. A warm pressure was being compressed onto my feet as I sat up, clasping the blankets.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" the blonde boy said, a glistening smile reflecting off his face. I looked round the room nervously before nodding my head. Biting my lower lip nervously, I looked under the duvet with a confusion splashed on my face.

"We changed you into some comfier clothes, your others were a little muddy as well, hope you don't mind." The boy smiled, "I will give you them when they are washed, trust me." My face went to a natural state before I realised. One of them saw me...NAKED! I sat up quickly and looked at him in horror. "My name is Corbyn. Are you ok?" The blonde boy responded. My hands began to shake as I stood up abruptly. In my view was a door, I could leave and call the police. I could escape, get out of here! I looked at Corbyn, as he stood up. "Leah?" he asked, coming close as I dodged him and ran out the door to the hallway. I didn't look back, I didn't want to see Corbyn's face either furious or scared. I just kept running. Well I was until CRASH! I stumbled on the top stair and rolled down the stairs, hiding my face and keeping in a ball form to stop serious injuries. I looked up at two boys peered over me, a curly haired on and a very tall, angry looking man. I slowly stood up backing away slowly and ran as quick as I could to any room.

I slammed the door shut and clicked the lock as I heard shouting from the other side. "LEAH JONES OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I KICK IT DOWN!" The man shouted, he was so much nicer before. I slowly backed away from the door, keeping my eyes on it as he slammed his fist on the wood. The only thing keeping me from death was that door, it was on one hinge, I'm a gonner. I took a few paces back before I felt the wall hug me...WHAT! I swiftly looked to see Daniel engulfing me in a tight hug. Wriggling in an attempt of escape, I started to let the tears roll down my red cheeks, being startled by the door over and over.

"Ok it's alright trust me, ok?" he smiled holding me close to his chest. My hands started to tremble as I felt him pick up my legs, wrapping them around his torso and putting my arms around his neck, my head resting on his shoulder.He gently drew circles on my back and walked me into the main room. I whimpered quietly at the thoughts of what they could do to me. "Dani please don't let them hurt me, please." I said in a quiet, shaky voice, gripping him tight to hold myself up. He sat down slowly, pulling me onto his lap and moving the hair from in front of my face. "Don't worry they won't lay a hand on you," he assured me as he wiped a tear from under my eye. 

I looked over to see the Scary man walk in the roo

m. 'For Fuck Sake' I muttered looking over at him. I looked at Daniel and he nodded, placing me on the couch beside him. The boy came and sat in front of me. "Hello....Leah" he said with a slight smirk on his face, stretching from ear to ear. I did that face where it was fake and responded, "hey...scary boy who wants to kill me." He rolled his eyes and turned my head to face him, "You must be thirsty, the sink is over there...promise you wont run off and we can trust you to go back yourself?" he said in a patronizing tone. I nodded before standing up and starting to walk towards the kitchen, hearing quiet murmurs from behind me.

A doorway, AN OPEN DOORWAY! This was my chance. I could actually get out and call the police and be free. I looked over at them and smirked. Let's make this quick. I smiled before darting towards the destined place, my head looking back at the two boys. Their heads turned in unison, "GET BACK HERE!" He growled after running after me, Daniel slowly coming behind as well. I wasn't looking where I was going...I didn't know how close I was to the door until, CRASH!! A strong impact hit my head and I stumbled to the ground, Blackness consuming my eyesight as I felt paralyzed. "LEAH!" I heard the familiar voice say before my eyes shut, leaving the image of the boy in my mind, towering over me. I passed out.

A/N Hope you are enjoying so far :) OOOOOh there's drama. *Sips tea*