Dream

Guys it's just a dream that i wanted to share with u all, which i dreamt yesterday. It will contain only 1 chapter. It felt like movie so i decided to tell u all.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

I slept late at night, it was already 11pm when i felt sleepy.

~Dream~

"I was walking with a girl in a road which is three way road. I couldn't see her face. She had a good personality her body is slander and lean. Her parents wanted her to marry her father's friend son.

I have asked her many times about that person who she is going to marry. But she never introduce me to him. It was like she always made excuse to prevent me from meeting him or seeing him.

So when i asked her about him again she felt panicking all of a sudden. But i didn't know why she was panicking. She composed herself and asked me to go ahead and she had to make call. After she finished the call she would join me, so i left and walk ahead of her slightly.

I don't know why i did that but i secretly listen to her conversation. She was talking to her father about hurrying her marriage. I was at total loss after hearing her panicked voice. She wanted her marriage to be held as soon as possible.

After that we came home and rest.

Next scenes got changed.

I was in her home. She had a huge house and it also had single rooms in the back side of her house like in olden times mansions in india. Which were like outhouse.

She asked me to bring something from that outhouse. So i head to the outhouse it was a single room with a dim lights. It had a single bed but no other furnitures. As i was searching for the things she requested me to retrieve for the room. The room door get locked with slight click sound. I was panicking because the room looked creepy. I banged on the door to get noticed by anyone who maybe walking near it. But no one came to open the door. I was panicking nearly getting a panic attack.

But to my fortune the door opened. Instantly i bolted from the room to escape that creepy feeling. In that process i bumped into a guy who was standing right out of the door. He caught me. I looked up to see his face but i didn't remember it now. I remember his eyes it was the shade brown. I could see the worry in his eyes. He was holding my hands not wanting to leave it.

In that moment my friend (or the girl i earlier told u all about) came and asked me wht happened. I told her how i got locked and he helped me. She thanked him and held my other hand to take me with her. I didn't say a single word of thank you to him. I was so immersed in his eyes. His eyes expressed a sad look and he held on to my hand not leaving it, he was reculent to leave my hand. But my friend pulled me with her. After that i was sent to a room to rest.

I  walked out of the room and proceed to take a walk. I was passing by there hall windows when i heard someone talking. So i subconsciously listen to it.

My friend was talking to her father that she wanted to held the wedding as soon as possible. She can't afford to wait any longer because i already meet him. If she delayed it further she won't be able to marry him. And she also said how sad his face become when i left with her earlier.

I was totally taken aback by wht she told her father. Then i started to think back about the time he held my hand. I felt a connection towards him from deep down. I want him, i wanted to live with him. I don't want to see that sadness in his eyes. I couldn't take this all and i ran away from there. Not letting anyone know where i was going."

And i wake up sweating all over. And tears seeping out the corner of my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys this the dream i dreamt. I was Just like movie so decided to share it with u all.

I know some of you won't believe me. But it's true that i dreamt it yesterday.

So hope u all enjoyed it. If u enjoyed it please like ⭐

And comment what u think about the dream. 📝

Hope to see you soon with new updates. Love u my cupcakes 😘😘💜💞