Chapter Two

Luca Pov

Everyone knows what I have done and judges me for it. Whether people say I'm a murder, a prick, a bitch it doesn't phase me anymore. That is sad when someone isn't phased by what people say to them anymore. Well I was new to this game. I stood out the minute I arrived and people already started to judge me. I heard some say, "He looks like a girl." While others say I needed to cut my hair. I started to hate it when a girl approached me. She had beautiful (hair color) hair. The prettiest (eye color) eyes and smooth skin. She was absolutely gorgeous in my black button eyes. She was nice to me which shocked me. She asked me my name what I like to do some things I like. She was overall a sweet girl. We talked until the game started and I immediately went looking for generators to fix. She was running around which confused me but I realised she might not be the best at it so I let her continue while I was working. I didn't hear the queen behind me until I heard (Y/N) shout. I let out jolts of electricity and ran away looking back at (Y/N) to see she was awestruck. Eventually I got all the generators fixed and left with her. She looked at me and kissed my cheek. I turned a deep shade of red and felt my heart beat faster. She really is special to me.