I love you- part 2

Y/n POV

I'm currently standing outside the terminal at the airport waiting for Corey to arrive.
I grab my phone out of my pocket when I hear Sabrina's song tell em play as my ringtone. I smile and look at the text.

Farkle 😂❤️: hey y/n/n. About to come out. See you soon

Me: awesome see you in a minute

Just as I put my phone away Corey comes running out of the terminal with Sabrina behind him. Wait wait wait. I do a double take. SABRINA?!
"Y/n!" Corey yells before letting Sabrina run past him.
What the heck is going on
"Y/n/n!!!" Sabrina jumps into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. Resulting in me stumbling backwards. I gain my balance and stand up straight. Holding her as close as humanly possible. She smells of strawberries and cream. I nuzzle my face into her neck. She does the same but into my chest. Making me blush cherry red.
Corey smirks at me from behind Sabrina, mouthing a quick 'I ship it so much' before speaking
"Okay my turn" Corey practically pulls Sabrina off me. I smile at the blonde beauty. Cupping one of her cheeks with my hand when she pouts.
"I'll give you another hug soon princess" I wink at her making her blush

"Best friend?!"
"Best friend" I open my arms for him. He runs into my arms and hugs me tight
"Your girlfriends cute"
"Huh?"
"Sabrina"
"Shut up Fogelmanis" I push the side of his face

We walk to my car and I help them put everything in. As well start to drive out of the airport my phone starts to ring through the speakers. I click the answer button on my steering wheel and hear another one of my best friends voice ring through the car
"Hey babe!" My gay best friends voice speaks
"Troy! My man!" I laugh back
"How's it going beautiful?"
"It's okay, it's alright. I have Corey and Sabrina in the car with me, and you're on speaker"
"Omg really? As in Sabrina, sabrina, like your c-"
"I Will never ever go on an ice cream date with you again if you finish that sentence"
"Okay okay, well I gotta go, Pete's over" I can hear him smirking through the phone. I make a gag sound which makes Sabrina giggle and Troy hang up. I smile at the blonde before placing my hand on hers and lifting it up To my mouth, gently kissing her knuckles before putting it on the gear stick of my car with my hand on top. She blushes bright red and I feel Corey kick the back of my seat gently making me stifle a laugh.
I run my fingers over her knuckles and smile at how her hand feels under my own. She's so tiny. My finger stops when I see her staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I look towards her and she blows a kiss at me using her other hand.

Time skip Brought to you by Sabrina's freckles 🥺💓

My feet fly over the side of the bed and land on the cold wooden floor, I look over at my alarm clock tiredly 2:37 am. I groan and stand up nearly falling over. I steady myself on my window sill and stand straight. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I make my way to the kitchen down stairs. I hear soft sniffles and sobs making my ears perk up, I look around and see Sabrina sitting on one of the kitchen stools in my kitchen.
"S-Sabrina?" I rush over
She turns away from me when I reach her
"Hey...honey are you okay?" I say trying to get her to look at me. She doesn't.
"Sabby,Brina,Bri,sab,sabby c. Oh come on love just look at me please"
She looks at me for one second and my heart breaks. Her eyes are red and puffy. Cheeks stained wet with her tears.
"Sabrina, baby..please tell me what's wrong" I say pulling her into my chest. She pulls away from me and looks into my eyes. Worry and fear flashing behind her gems. I sit down on the stool next to her and pull her onto my lap. Her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. She nuzzles into my chest and sniffles again making my grip around her tighten.
"Talk to me baby"

She doesn't speak instead she looks up at me slightly before grabbing the back of my neck and smashing our lips together.
Her lips are soft like velvet and taste of chocolate ice cream. Our lips fit together like missing puzzle pieces. I smile into the kiss before pulling away.
"Sabby..." she puts a finger to my lips
"Stop talking y/l/n"
I nod and she puts her lips to mine again in a gentle kiss
"I love you y/n y/m/n y/l/n"
"I love you too Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter. I always have"

"Let's get some sleep hey?" I say after about ten minutes of cuddling on the stool
A tired Sabrina nods against my chest.
"You gonna get up?"
She shakes her head
"Okay I'll carry you than"
She nods. I bite my lip to stifle a laugh

She wraps her legs around my waist and arms around my neck holding me tighter than before. I smile at the older girl attached to me.

I start to walk up the stairs towards my room. Once I arrive I place the blonde beauty on the bed,pulling the colourful sheet over her small frame. I stand up and lean over her
"Goodnight beautiful girl" I say leaning down and kissing her forehead "I love you" I whisper before slowly walking out the door smiling to myself

I'm drifting into a light slumber on the couch when I the spot next to me dip slightly and someone snuggle into my side. I smile wrapping my arms around her small body. She lays her head on my chest and looks up at me with her crystal blue eyes
"Go to sleep beautiful. There's a large chance Fogelmanis is gonna wake us up"
"Goodnight y/n"
"Goodnight sab"
"I love you" she says In a whisper
"I-I love you too"
Saying I love you to Sabrina feels unreal but that's why I love it.