Chapter 1

Ash and Pikachu were enroute to their home in pallet town, returning from the Kalos region. Ash lost in the finals of the Kalos league to Alain, but he still believed that he and his Pokemon has become stronger than ever before.

"Kalos was fun, wasn't it Pikachu?" He asked his trusty partner as he looked at him.

"Pika Pika" he agreed with him with a vibrant smile on his face.

"Man, we sure made some awesome memories in Kalos with Clemont, Bonnie and... Serena" Ash started but when he uttered her name came, his mind went into overdrive as he remembered the kiss.

He was utterly swept of his feet by the touch of her strawberry lips onto his. He wished the moment could've last atleast an eternity longer.

When he met her again in the Kalos region, he felt different for her from the other girls he's travelled with before. Like she was special somehow. He didn't know what to do with the weird feelings he was having whenever he saw her smile. It always managed to lit up his entire day.

And the connection he felt between them in the way they both supported and inspired each other to reach their dreams was something else. He kind of knew that she liked him, and even he figured out eventually that he liked her. But when she kissed him, at that moment, he knew that she loves him, and that he loves her.

"Pi chu pi chu" Pikachu smirked making kissing actions with his paws.

"Quit it Pikachu" Ash said as his cheeks got redder and redder in embarrassment while he tried to make him stop.

Pikachu got down from Ash's shoulder and again made kissing actions, this time with his mouth.

This made Ash chase him as Pikachu dashed forward leaving him in the dust. But suddenly he stopped as he heard sounds in the bushes. Ash caught upto him, but when he saw him worried and alert he got a bit anxious.

"Pika" he pointed at the bushes. As soon as Ash tried to look, a four legged Pokemon leaped out from the bushes and stood in front of them.

"Absol" it cried out. It looked at them intently for a few seconds before it leaped back and around into the bushes.

None the less, both Ash and Pikachu were spooked by this little event as they remembered the little saying that Absol are always around where there is danger in the near future. But they dismissed the thought, thinking of it as a mere coincidence and nothing else.

They reached the outskirts of Pallet Town and could see the whole town, including his home.

"Race ya home Pikachu" Ash said smirking as he started running, gaining an unfair advantage over his partner.

But Pikachu wasn't a slouch either as he zoomed past him using quick attack.

Suddenly the calm weather around the pallet town changed into stormy, with sudden lightning bolts, random thunder, and strong winds picked up around the town.

Their competitive race suddenly turned into a race against time to reach home before they get soaked in rain as it was high chances of rain in storms like this. They reached their house as Pikachu got on Ash's shoulder.

"Home sweet home" Ash said smiling. But before Ash could open the door, a sudden cold chill ran up his spine which stopped him cold in his tracks.

"Pika" Pikachu looked at Ash with eyes that ask 'is everything alright?'.

"Yes. Totally. Just missed my home" Ash said as he pushed the thought aside, thinking that he must be tired from today's travel.

He pushed the door and made his way inside. "Mom I'm home" he said as he braced himself, expecting a bone crushing hug from her as soon as he entered the home.

But he was surprised to see all of his past companions, friends and rivals and a person who looked liked him, but was a total stranger to him gathered together in his house. His Mom, Brock, Gary, Misty, Max, May, Dawn, Paul, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Clemont, Bonnie, Calem, Serena all were there.

He was expecting that they were here to congratulate him on his achievement of reaching the finals for the very first time, but he was shocked as he got 15 eyes full of rage and hatred piercing through his soul. He immediately knew something was very wrong.

"Hey guys. Long time no see" he greeted them nervously. He didn't get a reply, but instead they glared daggers at him, with their hate increasing ten folds.

"What are you all doing here?" He asked them further.

"Shut up!" This time it was his Mom. "I don't know what sins I did to give birth to a useless child like you. I'm ashamed to even call you my child." she said with hateful tone, ashamed of him to even look him in the eye.

"And I don't know why did I ever decide to go on a journey with you. It was a total waste of my time" Brock said.

"And you are not even good enough to be my grandpa's rival let alone mine, and he gets beaten by wild Pokemon." Gary scoffed at him.

"I could beat you and your Pokemon with my Mallett. Blindfolded." She said.

"I don't know what Pikachu even see's in you. C'mon Pikachu, you're better off with me" Max said as he motioned Pikachu towards him.

Immediately Pikachu jumped from Ash's shoulder and onto the shoulder of Max. Max smirked at Ash knowing that this would pierce a hot knife in his heart.

"You're always putting us in danger. I always hoped you died." May said in disgust.

"Every danger is your doing Ash. You're evil" Dawn said.

"You're pathetic, Ketchum" Paul said.

"You're an idiot" Iris exclaimed.

"Ah the taste of bitterness is in you towards your Pokemon since I first met you." Cilan says

"Your standard is lower than a garbage." Trip says

"You're a bad influence on me." Clemont said.

"You're stupid. Your Pokemon doesn't even like you. See here is Greninja" she said as she threw a pokeball and Greninja emerged from it.

"And now he's Calem's Pokemon" she said as she gave the pokeball to Calem.

"And not only that, I'm giving Squishy to him as well" she said as she handed squishy over to him and he caught it.

"You torture and slave your Pokemon. You give them drugs to win battles. You're a piece of shit." Calem said.

"I don't know what I looked in you to kiss you. You don't deserve my love. Calem does." Serena said as she kissed Calem in the cheeks.

Every eyes were on Ash, as to what his reaction will be.

From far away, a four pedal white coloured, grey underbellied, Alpha Pokemon was watching this going on with interest.

"Ah chosen one. Let aura be with you" He said as he closed his eyes.