chapter four.

they didn't have a base, only a ship. it was about the same size as star destroyer, probably a bit bigger. it scared you.

you were being held inside a room, cameras in every corner and the only way out was through a coded hatch door. you sat on the cot, your knees up to your chest and hugged them. you had hope that rey and ben would come save you, or at least the resistance would. you rested your head on the metal wall and sighed, closing your eyes, not even in fear, just sad.

your name echoed and your lids opened, seeing ben. "ben!" you exclaimed, sitting up closer to him and you could see how broken he was that you were gone. it took you seconds to realize what he was wearing; his commander outfit.

you swallowed thickly and all happiness drained away. "why are you wearing that?" you asked and he had the mask in his lap, his lightsaber by his foot. "listen, you can save me as ben! you don't have to do this." you didn't know how many times you had to beg for him to realize that kylo ren was gone. you tried to understand that kylo ren was a part of him and he can't let things go easily, but you thought you got rid of him.

"you're a sith." he began and you scoffed, rolling your eyes. "you're a sith and you're capable of so many things. you can burn down their whole ship just with the touch of one finger. do it." he commanded and you shook your head, flipping him off.

"you don't get it, ben. they said if i do any sort of attack or use the force, they'll attack elysian. i'm not risking my people's lives just because i want to save my own." you told him and groaned, furiously running your fingers through your hair.

"then let them attack elysian."

"what? are you fucking-"

"let them attack elysian because we've retrieved all people to a secluded base that we made sure the ordeal wouldn't detect or find out about. everyone is safe, no one is on elysian."

you thought to yourself for a few seconds and held your face in your hands, sniffling. "i'm going to need help." you mumbled and looked at him with hopeless eyes, looking at him. his hand touched your cheek and stroke it, smiling warmly. "the resistance are already on their way." he said and disappeared in a second, leaving you alone in the cold room.

you closed your eyes and took a deep breathers. your mind went back to the dream you had with your dark self and you felt your bones tense and your heart rate went normal. you weren't in fear anymore. you were the one who was going to create fear.

your hand lunged towards the hatch door and electricity came out of your fingertips, visible and clear to see. the door bursted open and you ran out, an alarm already being heard. your feet never stopped at the fast speed, seeing blaster shots coming your way. you groaned and without an weapon, had to use only your fists, feet and your force. it was enough to kill ten guards at once.

people were screaming and more guards started to approach, and with one finger tip, you threw them all the wall and they blacked out. you headed to the docking bay and in a distance, you saw the resistance and risen.

you got distracted when you heard madeline call your name. she walked down the ramp stairs with ares, who was angry. though he never spoke, you wanted to murder him as well.

her lightsaber activated and you only had your gift. which one was enough?

"my question is, why do you have that, when you're not force sensitive? i mean, only force sensitive people should have that. not like you're kylo ren or anything. and the ordeal is a joke! you guys are a boring duplicate of the first order, and i'm sure if the first order did exist, you all would be at their feet!" you spat and every remaining guard had their weapons pointed at you.

"who said i'm not force sensitive?" madeline chuckled and your heart rate was now speeding, your eyes widened. she lied, and ben was right. "bloodline?" you asked and you were only a few feet away from her.

"daughter of luke skywalker."

that name hurt your heart. that a good father, had such a wicked daughter. "luke skywalker? which means you're related to.."

"kylo ren, yes."

"how did you get out of luke skywalker's hold? how did this even happen?" you questioned and she shrugged, the weapon still activated and raging. "well, after the jedi temple burned, i ran away and grew up on the first order, believe it or not, but as a hostage and experiment. general hux used me and the remaining others as a backup plan if the first order was ever destroyed. the day you, the resistance, rey and ben created chaos, we were the survivors and picked up where the first order left off on. general hux's plan was to kill you, because you're the only strength for ben solo and why he is good." she explained and you couldn't believe your ears. you lingered into her mind; it was full of anger and hatred. she was evil.

"i'm a sith, more powerful than you. and if ben turned to good, so can you."

"so now you're owning up to your family name."

"i always have.."

madeline chuckled and you heard the transporters getting closer. "no you haven't. you thought the minute you founded out about your bloodline, you could just act like it didn't exist? how stupid are you? you're not good, dear. you're evil and malicious. you're full of hatred that you've tried to push down, but can't. you thought if you raised an empire on the good side, that you might convince you're good too? no. the only person who is good and actually comes from good is ben, not you." she taunted and your fingers curled, the familiarity of electricity running through them. you brought up your hand and threw her to the wall, seeing blood rush out of her head.

okay, that was too much harsh and brutal. before the guards could even shoot, the resistance aimed first, bombs being exploded into the ship.

"come on!" you heard rey yell and the ramp was opened. you bolted to her, but there was good line between the edge of the docking bay, space and to her. "i can't! i will fall into space!" you yelled back, and she stuck her hand out. you grabbed onto it and jumped straight onto the ramp perfectly, with it closing behind you both.

you saw leia and panicked, hugging her tightly. "what happened, sweet dear?" she asked, her soft hands cupping your cheeks. "your brother.. he has a daughter. her name is madeline and she's the general of the ordeal." you straightforwardly said and she gasped genuinely, one hand touching her heart.

"madeline? so that's what she goes by?" she questioned, turning around. "what's her real name?" you asked and she looked back at you, sighing and miserable.

"her name is violet skywalker. she's related to ben, they both were at the jedi temple. luke thought she had died."

you sighed and started thinking. how did ben not know about his own blood this entire time? especially when she was on the same base and ship as him?

"she's been there the entire time that ben was ruling the first order. how could she be so invisible to him?"

"i don't know. he was ruling a dark side, more focused on taking down the good and destroying ever last piece of any jedi or just the resistance. he never had time to focus on other people who weren't in the same category of superior as him." she explained and you nodded, taking in the information.

ben had one of his own blood turning against him or wanting to rule the dark side besides him.

you wouldn't let either one happen.