2

Chase grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to his room, more like his bathroom. "Wow the legendary Tik Tok bathroom" I said as I walked in, he laughed and said "Can you make a Tik Tok with me?" I smiled and nodded then he set up his phone and we made one to 'After Party." We were hugging, laughing, goofing around just doing whatever, he posted the video and said "I missed my bug @summer." We made one on my account with the same sound but I jumped on his back and we ended up falling do we stayed on the floor and died of laughter. I posted it and said "Surprised my bean today @lilhuddy" after that we sat on the floor and talked. Just to catch up on everything that's been happening, occasionally laughing so hard where we were both red. After a while Tony, Ondreaz, Tayler, Nick, and Ryland cmae in and started talking to Chase.

I took off my jacket then set up my phone and made a Tik Tok to 'Rocking Robin.' When I finished Tony said "Dam girl you got some moves" I smiled and said "Thanks Antonio." He snapped his head back to me and said "Did you just call me Antonio." I walked up to him and said "Yes do you have a problem with it" I was now less than a foot away from his face. He gulped and said "No" I smiled and tapped his nose with my finger then said "Thought so." I walked back over to my phone and posted the Tik Too then turned around and sat on the counter.

Me and the boys talked for a while and we were all like close friends now. Soon we got hungry so we agreed to go out for dinner. I put on my jacket then went downstairs with the boys, Chase asked everyone if they wanted to go but no one did. So we got an Uber and went out to eat, I sat between Chase and Nick with Tony and Ondreaz in front of us, and Ryland and Tayler at the ends of the table.

We all had a good time and all the boys paid before I could even get my wallet out of my pocket. We left the restaurant and I said "I better get home" they were all bummed so I said "I'll come over tomorrow afternoon." They agreed to that so I gave them all hugs and Ubered to my apartment.

Harley wasn't home yet so I showered then put on volleyball shorts and a crop top. I put my hair in a messy bun and unpacked my room. Once I finished I laid down and went to sleep since I was exhausted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author:

It's still pretty bad but I'm working on it! Any suggestions then please tell me!!