OFFICIAL CHARCTER INFO.

{THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY BUT I GUESS I NEVER GOT TO FINISHING IT

{THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY BUT I GUESS I NEVER GOT TO FINISHING IT. SORRY KAMBE DOESN'T HAVE ASTORY IF HIS OWN}

"Haru, it's your turn to make dinner."

"I cooked dinner last night."

"I'll pay your judo classes for a month... please you know I don't know how to cook as well as you do."

With the flattery that his sister draped all over him. Haru began to cook in his sisters kitchen. "Do you need me to get anything from the store?" Izanami asked, coming out in a white, almost skin tight wife beater and black jeans. He rose a brow at her, "What?" She asked, nudging her head towards him. "You look like you're going to beat someone up." He noted, before looking down at the dinner he was preparing. "I'm not at work, you know I dress like this when I'm not. Black skinny jeans and any tank top I can find possible because if I wear anything else, I get hot in my leather jacket." Haru chuckled, "I remember when you started dressing like that when dad showed us a picture of him and his bike gang." Izanami smiled, "I definitely blame him for this..." She said with a laugh, but then her smile fell... "Have you talked to them lately... Mom hasn't tried contacting you about me, has she?" Haru tensed a little, "She's been calling hasn't she?" Izanami shook her head and sighed. "Just let her know I'm fine, but also let her know that I don't forgive her just yet."

"Of course you don't... Go get beer, your low."

Izanami nodded and picked up her keys before walking out of her apartment building. Haru entertained himself and sighed. Their mother was, used to be, close with Izanami but something happened between their parents marriage that made Izanami grow distant. She was definitely daddy's little girl while growing up, the ray of sunshine in her fathers eyes and Izanami believed the best in her father. Haru was close to both of his parents, never fully being the Apple in his parents eyes the way Izanami was to their father, but he was still loved and cared for like a child should- so of course they both had a hard time when their parents filed for a divorce.

Izanami had a harder time. Listening to her mother bicker to them about how her ex husband wasn't really worth her time anymore but she loved her children. Izanami called bullshit while in her rebellious teen years. It's been a long time, and yet Izanami hasn't found the time to forgive her mother for leaving her father in the dust.

When it came to custody, the two Kato twins where old enough to chose who they wanted to stay with. For obvious reasons Izanami sides with her father while Haru sided with his mother. Not out of preference but not wanting his mother to live on her own. Their relationship became a little rocky when they separated but with reasoning Izanami understood. "I'm back." She calles from the door, startling Haru a little when she slammed the door closed. "I adopted a cat on the way."

"You did what?!"

"What? They where on sale... and I've been getting a little lonely since you've moved out..." Izanami put the beer and some supplies on the table and cautiously rose a grey cage. "Meet Keigo..." Haru glances inside the cage and a white multicolored cat laid in a blue blanket.