((12))

Hero

SomeSouthParkFan

I can't believe my luck as of late. My sister is dating Craig? This has to be some kind of sick joke.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Craig asks me.

"Kenny!" Karen exclaims as she closes my mouth. "Sorry about that. It's still okay for us to stay here for the night, right?"

"Oh yeah of course. Follow me." He winks at me and walks into the house. Karen starts to follow, but I pull her aside.

"Karen, I-I don't want to stay here." I tell her nervously.

"Why not? Craig's a good guy. You won't have anything to worry about here." She smiles at me.

That's what you think. I think to myself. "I just don't want to stay here. I don't know Craig that well." Apparently she doesn't either.

"I do, and it's okay. You'll be fine."

"Can't I just stay at Stan's house or something?"

"Noooooooo, because Stan's house will be the first place dad will go to look for you. He wouldn't even think twice about looking here."

"I just want to go somewhere else. Anywhere else. Please, I'm begging you." I think about what happened earlier today and the thought of it made me tremble slightly.

"What's wrong? You never act like this."

"Karen-" I start to tell her about what happened, but Craig comes back outside.

"Are you two going to stay out here all night?" He asks Karen with a smile on his face.

"We're coming." Karen tells him. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asks Craig.

"Sure, we can go up to my room and "talk"." He starts laughing then he starts kissing her on the neck. This is making me sick.

"Kenny, you wait down here. I'll be back in a minute." The two of them head upstairs. I stand by the front door and patiently wait for my sister to return.

Sometime has passed now and they still haven't returned. I guess they went upstairs to have sex or something. I can't believe he would do what he did to me earlier and then turn around and sleep with my sister. What a disgusting prick!

After about another 10 or 20 minutes passes, Craig finally comes back downstairs. He grabs my arm. "Come on." He pulls me away from the door.

"Where's my sister?"

"She's sleeping."

"Sleeping? Well wake her up."

"She's had a long day thanks to you. She's sleeping and you're going to leave her alone, now let's go." He drags me towards the basement. He opens the basement door. "Get down there."

"I don't want to go down there."

He back slaps me. "I don't give a damn what you want to do, you're going to sleep downstairs."

I rub my cheek. "You don't have to hit me."

"And you don't have to disrespect me! I'm doing your bitch ass a favor. Now shut the fuck up and go downstairs! There's a sofa bed down there waiting for you."

"Can I please just talk to my sister before I go down? I just want to say goodnight. I can't go to bed without saying goodnight to her." Okay so that's a lie, but what other reason could I give him?

With that, he slaps me again. "Grow the fuck up! I told you, she's asleep and I'm NOT going to let you disturb her. Now get your ass downstairs and stop acting like a fucking four year old!" Then he shoves me downstairs and closes the door.

It's freezing down here and it looks so old and abandoned. I will admit though, it looks much better than my house. I change into my night clothes and lie down on the couch. There's nothing down here, but a sheet so I snuggle up with that. I try to close my eyes, but I just can't do it. I'm too uncomfortable here. Why did Karen have to bring me here of all places? I have to tell her about what Craig did to me.

I try to close my eyes, but then I suddenly hear the basement door open then close. I hear footsteps coming down the steps. I have a bad feeling about this. I hear the footsteps coming closer and closer. Then someone climbs into the bed with me. They start kissing me on my neck and back. I shiver a little.

"Just relax baby." That's Craig. Oh God, what is he going to do to me? I hear him playing around with something. Oh no, he's not going to…? Is he…? "You're going to feel a little pain, but once it's in you'll be okay." Oh no, not again. Craig then pulls down my pajama bottoms and then I feel his length enter my rectum as he begins thrusting. I try to wiggle away, but Craig being the stronger one is able to restrain me. "Stop squirming, you're going to make the pain worse." He begins thrusting faster and harder. This is the whole thing with my dad all over again. I start to cry.

"Craig, please stop. It hurts." He slaps me in the face.

"Shut up bitch!" He plunged deeper and harder. Deeper, harder, faster, harder, deeper, harder. "Oh shit, I'm cuming. I'm CUMING!" He then cums inside of me. He pulls out and then pulls his pants up. "That was even better than I thought it would be." I look up him, still in tears. He wipes away my tears. "Come on, stop crying. You'll get use to it."

"How could you do this to me? No, how could you do this to Karen?"

"Hey, she's going off having sex with other guys so why the hell can't I?"

"But I'm her brother…"

"What better person to get it from? I know all you McCormick's are good in bed." He laughs. "Hell, I think you might have even been a little better than your sister. Of course your sister doesn't cry like a little pussy during sex.

That wasn't sex, that was rape. "I have to tell her about this."

"Oh sure, go ahead and tell her. Be responsible for breaking your sister's heart."

"What do you mean?"

"You're sister loves me. You have no idea how happy she is to have me in her life. I always know how to make her feel better whenever you and the rest of your shitty family has her feeling down. You have no idea what kind of toll her supporting your deadbeat family is taking on her. But if you want to be selfish and take her happiness away, then be my guest." I look down. I never thought of it that way. "Is that what you want? Do you want Karen to be unhappy?"

"Of course not."

"Good, then I suggest you keep your mouth shut."

"I will." Oh God, he just made me feel really guilty. But I think Karen has the right to know about her boyfriend.

"Good boy." He stands up and pats me on the head like I'm some kind of dog. "So this stays between us." He kisses me on the lips. "Just so you know, you're MY bitch now." He smirks and heads back upstairs. I just can't believe this has happened to me…AGAIN! Now what am I going to do? I have to tell someone. I curl back up under the sheet and cry myself to sleep.