19

I was currently at set ready to start the scene. I had and black lace bra on from victoria secret that was bought by the producers and I had on matching black underwear as Timothée has on black Calvin Klein boxers.

"Ok so basically make out for a bit, then share a few words, as in your script, then makeout, do some heavy breathing, Kyle put your head on her chest once a minutes over which we'll make a signal. Thwn the scene will end with Cassie rubbing Kyle's head as he goes to sleep, okay?" The director said as we nodded and sat in the bed.
"Damn this bed is comfy." Timothée said making me laugh.
"Okay Kyle get on top." The director said making him nod as he hovered over me. I just giggled before placing my hands in his hair as told.
"You know, I never thought in my life I would be making out with Timothée Chalamet." I stated making him smile as I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Well you better belive it." He almost whispered before our attention went back to the director.
"Okay ready, make it believable, act like your hungry for each other." The director said as we nodded and looked back at reached before we started kissing slowly.
      Soon enough we heard the bell ring signaling it was time to start recording. Our makeout started getting heated and my hands pulled in his hair making him groan into the kiss. Soon enough I parted the kiss for my line.
"Are you ready?" I asked before he responded with a kiss. Our kisses making loads of noise in the quiet room.
Soon enough he parted and looked down doing a rolling motion to make it seem believable that be was putting a condom on, before hovering over me again.
"Do you want this?" He asked as I nodded and he kissed me once more. His hands in my hips as my hands were scratching his back. The breathing picked up as I let out a few moans. I saw Timothée throw his head back before groaning and continuing the motion. I saw a motion from my perferals and Timothée let out a breath and he rolled his eyes back as I smiled at him and admired him.
     His lips were wet from licking his lips, his hair was soft, everything that I had thought of were correct and perfect.
     Soon enough he looked down at me as we shared a kiss and made me smile before his head lowered down onto my right boob as a pillow.
"Cut!" I head a voice yell
"That was perfect! Seriously loved it!" The director said before walking towards us.
"Were done shooting for the day, Stephanie keep the outfit. See you guys tomorrow at 8:30." She yelled before walking out as the rest started getting their stuff together.
"That was fun." I chuckled as Timothée nodded.
"I'm tired." He said making me laugh as I looked own and played with his hair as his arms wrapped around me.
     I soon heard soft snores not long after and I looked down. I softly stopped played with his hair as I started to fall into the darkness to.
"Love you Timothée." I stated in a sleepy state as I completley fell.