if you could see who you would have become

irondad and spiderson one shot! becuase i am obsessed  with spiderman and i love spiderson and irondad with my entire being. 

this ones kinda sorta sad i guess? like its weird, but i just had a weird idea lol. 

basically the avengers are the test subjects for some time/mind magic shit that doctor strange does, he shows them each what their life would have been like if they had made a different crucial decision.

not gonna do all of them since the main focus is on peter lol. 

trans ftm peter parker because i love trans peter 

post endgame but tony survived, he just lost his arm and built himself a new one

trigger warnings: mentions of depression, past depression, past suicidal thoughts, past self harm, self harm scars, near suicide attempt in the past, sucide attempt described, transphobic aunt may

i dont own any of the charcaters, none at all

___

3rd person

___

"Are you sure this is a good idea Strange? Some of us have some pretty messed up pasts, and I don't want to go dragging up things that should be left buried." Steve said, a bit concerned about what they would witness. 

See, Strange wanted them to help him test something new out. It was some sort of magic mind shit that would let them see how their life would have gone if they had done something different at a crucial moment in their life. At a moment where they could have done either thing, where the pros and cons were perfectly balanced. Some of them wondered if they had made the right choice, and some of them knew they did. 

And they were nervous. The past is always dangerous, their pasts especially. 

But they were curious, they had been since Strange first brought it up to them, and they were committed now. 

"Steve, trust me. I have faith that everyone here is strong enough to handle whatever comes of this." Strange reassured the man. 

Nodding, Steve sat back down on the couch, nestled between Natasha and Bruce. The rest of the group was spread out over the numerous chairs and couches that filled Tony's massive living room. 

The billionaire himself was sat criss-cross applesauce on a cream white loveseat, his son curled up next to him. 

Peter had been living with the Avengers for almost three months now, ever since- 

His aunt had kicked him out. He said that he didn't know why, that he had come home one day to his things thrown around the room, as if someone had searched it angrily. There was also a note on his counter, a note telling him to pack his things and get out of the house. His aunt had written that she never wanted to see him again, and he had left. 

He hadn't come to Tony right away. First he lived on the streets for a week, before Friday notified Tony that Peter hadn't returned home in a week. Tony confronted his intern, tears were shed, curses were uttered, and Peter was adopted by the genius billionaire and his husband, Strange.

Now the two were inseparable, and Peter was adored by every one of the other avengers. 

Strange stood in front of the tv, center of the room. He looked around at the gathered heroes, "Who wants to go first?" He asked.

After a few moments of no one answering, Peter raised his hand meekly, "I'll go first if no one else wants to." 

Tony shook his head, "Absolutely not, you are not going to be the first test subject. I'll go first, you can go after me." He stood up and crossed the room over to his husband.