naeun's breakup

liked by

liked by .taetae, luv.soovin, luv.felix, swagman, and 489,775 others
luv.naeun i used to thrive now i just wanna die.

comments have been disabled.

swagman

do you wanna talk about it?

not really no

ok lil sis
im right here if you need me

thanks.

the fleet

luv.felix nana we're on our way with ice cream

luv.naeun ok lixxie

——
I was about to drift off to sleep but I heard a knock on the door. I assumed it was Felix and Soovin. When I opened the door I saw another face joining them. It was Taehyung. When he saw my puffy,red eyes his eyes softened and he gave me a big hug.

What I didn't understand was I've never met Taehyung before but he was still trying to comfort me. 5 minutes of hugging and crying later my phone went off I walked to my phone, it was a post on Felix's insta and i was tagged.

 5 minutes of hugging and crying later my phone went off I walked to my phone, it was a post on Felix's insta and i was tagged

liked by swagman, luv.soovin, and 685,709 others
luv.felix they just met but they've been hugging for like 10 minutes.@ luv.naeun @ .taetae

50k comments
swagman why is tae hugging my sister?!
luv.felix arent they so cute🥺✋
swagman kinda BUT THATS STILL MY SISTER!
luv.soovin they should like date
swagman no they shouldn't

taeunshiper they're too cute omg

I just looked at felix ready to kill him. Before I could kill him he gave me my favorite ice cream. "Spill Naeun." Soovin said as she hugged me. "What happened?" Felix added also hugging me. When they let go I led them to my room and we sat on the bed. "W-Well Yugyeom cheated on me." I choked out while my voice was shaking. "WITH WHO?"Felix asked mouth full of ice cream. "With Jennie." At the mention of her name I started bawling my eyes out.

Taehyung just sat there shocked and puzzled. "As in Jennie my sister?" He asked beyond confused at this point. "I don't know? Is Kim Jennie your sister?" "Yes shes my younger sister. But we're half siblings." "oh damn thats tea." Soovin said as she walked back in the room with a bag full of gummy bears.

I don't even know when but I fell asleep and woke up with tahyung's hoodie on. It was so comfortable and it smelled just like him. He was still asleep on my couch but Soovin and Felix left. I woke him up and made breakfast for us.

 I woke him up and made breakfast for us

liked by luv.felix, luv.soovin, .taetae, and 762,765 others
luv.naeun we stay eatin good @ .taetae
comments are disabled

taetaecomments are disabled

liked by swagman, .taetae, luv.soovin, luv.felix, and 763,490 others.
luv.naeun thanks for the hoodie🥺✋ @ .taetae

30k comments
.taetae you're welcome🥺✋
luv.felix y'all too cute
luv.soovin they stay flirting
swagman they flirt??!😧