Prologue _Of Course It Was Hatsume

"Yeah, so I have this baby here-" Hatsume jumps up and down as she talks about her new creation which she's hiding behind her back. Her workshop was a disaster. it's very clear she invested all her time and effort on her gadget which is normal. And the bags under her eyes are a solid proof.

"Hatsume-san?" Midoriya cuts her rant off before it began. Really, when she talks about her 'babies' it's a storm of word. She's just as bad as me. "It's safe, right?" His eyes begged her to affirm that. He doesn't need another messed up day in his school life, it's really good as it is.

She pouted cutely. "At least let me explain what it does."

"Go on," Izuku said hesitantly.

"So, like I was saying this new baby here is a Personality Changer. I call it PC-127."

"Let me guess, it's because you've failed 127 time." Midoriya casually stated. Hatsume was proud of her development with Midoriya. He wasn't now a blushing mess when talking to her and he can freely express himself when talking to her. That's amazing. He still flushes whenever she touches him, but it's a big change.

"No silly, it's just that I liked the name. Well, like you probably deduced, my baby here changes personalities." She took out some kind of helmet that she was previously holding. It was a little concerning. The calamity that is Hatsume is genius, the problem was her 'babies'. Some of them were really… unique. The Hatsume calamity is now feared by many students and all know of her and her experiments. This particular one certainly smells bad. If you think that a simple helmet cannot bring the world to an end then you're totally wrong.

"So, what do you say?"

"Hmm?" He hasn't heard a word she said. Though, she was most certainly fantasizing about her new baby and the 'future'. (At the pace they're going, he doubts there will be any.)

"Will you do take the honor of being the first to experiment the magnificence of my baby?" She said with an overly dramatic voice, and weird gestures. If she wasn't asking for his death, he would've laughed at her.

"Hatsume-san, I don't think it's a good idea to… you know" He stammered. He is steadily taking ride of his bad habit of stuttering (his mumbling is still a long way to go), but he cannot control it when he is nervous or anxious.

"Don't be so tense, just relax," She patted his bag.

"I still refuse," He answered firmly.

Mei covered her face with her shoulder and turned abruptly away from Izuku. "But, sniff sniff, you promised me that you would help me, sniff sniff, with my babies. Was that a lie? You're hurting me. How can you break a maiden's heart like that?"

Midoriya panicked. Hatsume was acting, that's true. But, it's also true that he promised to help her.

"I am sorry," He finally yielded in (he would never win against one Hatsume Mei when it comes to her babies). "I am in."

"Bravo," She applauded, happily turning around him. Why does he feel like he signed a pact with a devil? "Good Choice," Oh yeah, She was the devil, he realized that day. Her eyes shone with mischief and madness. Her face was dark and sinister and her voice ominous and dangerously cheerful. She placed the helmet on his head. Seemingly out of nowhere, she took out a remote. "What will I choose? Oh yeah, this one looks pretty interesting." His throat felt dry and he gulped. "Oh, Midoriya, my boy, just relax. The worst that could happen would be frying your brain cells."