9 🍂HEADACHE🍂

🌼
🌼
[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]
🌼
🌼

The Lan members reached Home. Xichen had already informed Lan Qiren and he waited for them in the hall of Lan Mansion.

He didn't attend the wedding because he was not feeling well before and attending the wedding would have been hectic

He didn't attend the wedding because he was not feeling well before and attending the wedding would have been hectic. So he had stayed back.....but after Xichen called and informed him about everything, he was shocked to the core, but regardless he prepared the mansion, alerted the domestic help, cooks ect and arranged to welcome the new couple in traditional ways and rituals of the Lan Family.

Previously built in the traditional way, Lan Mansion had been renovated and renewed by Lan Wangji after he became a successful business person. Though, Lan Qiren was more fond of simplicity and traditional living, he but never hindered Wangji from renovating Cloud Recesses Lan Mansion. He understood, that their abode should match their status. Cause, in the eyes of the modern world status must be shown off to be respected and acknowledged. So, he let Wangji have his ways with things.

And the new Gusu Lan Mansion, Cloud Recesses looked no less than a palace, more so since Qiren decorated it lavishly for the welcoming of the new couple

As Wangji along with other members reached Gusu Cloud Recesses, it shone brightly......And it in turn infuriated Wangji.

"What the fuck?"

He shouted in the car. But he dared not utter a single word in front of  Lan Qiren, the senior most Lan family member. The grooms were welcomed in the traditional way by Qiren, fulfilling all rituals of Lan household. After that they all sat in the hall, for further discussion, more like confrontation by Lan family and confession by Lan Wangji of and about everything that happened in the past few hours.