🏰 Chapter One 🏰

This will all be in Virgils POV or third person

-----

Virgil Kowai
Ultimate Serial Novelist
17
5'8

I opened my eyes groggingly and tiredly, rubbing his face as i yawned. What happened? I asked myself as i noticed my surroundings, a bedroom..not my bedroom..NOT MY BEDROOM!?

I jumped up from the bed in a panick, where am i? How did i get here? Am i safe? I asked myself in shock as a small note on the wall came to my attention.

I tried to calm my nerves as i slowly stepped to the note, a sticky note? I raised a brow and took the note of the wall, reading it and looking around frantically.

' Come to the main room ASAP - The person who brought you here '

Virgil noticed a clock '9:03AM' it read "uhm.." he thought of his choices and chose to follow the instructions given.

He walked towards the door and opened it, looking out into the hallway. It was nicely cleaned and looked to cost millions.

Virgil wandered for a few minutes before hearing muffled talking from a large door, this must be it. He pushed the door opened and was immediately greeted by multiple stares from very odd people.

"Finally, i believe everyones here?" A man said, he was tall, thin and looked like he meant buisness.  Another boy nodded smiling brightly "i think so!" He giggled which i found very odd. He walked over to me and waved , probably an annoying person.

THIRD PERSON:

"Hello! I'm Patton Shojiki!" He greeted, smiling brightly. 'Patton' was wearing a pastel blue polo shirt and a grey cardigan with grey shorts snd kitten shoes with high socks.

Patton Shojiki
Ultimate Baker
17
5'8

Virgil nodded shyly "Hello...I'm Virgil, Virgil Kowai" he introduced himself, feeling a bit scared with a room full of strangers looking at him.

"Nice to meet you Virgil! I hope we can get a long!" Patton said before skipping away to go greet someone else. Virgil decided to walk around and away from the opening when he was confronted by a man who was bouncing around madly "Heya!!" He practically yelled.

Virgil squeaked back before some what relaxing "hey.." he muttered while doing a two-fingered salute. The man was about to say something else before another,more 'calmer' man pushing him away "hey!~" he greeted when the more crazier man huffed "I'm Remus Koshaku!" He introduced with a grin, the other man then pushed him away "and i'm Roman Koshaku! We're twins!" He explained, pointing finger guns as Virgil slowly reversed from the two's fight.

Roman Koshaku
Ultimate Actor
18
5'7

Remus Koshaku
Ultimate Duke
18
5'7

"And i'm Virgil! Uh, Bye!" Virgil said as he reversed, not seeing where he was going and reversed into someone, he turned around to see a man in sunglasses and sipping a starbucks "sup" he said,seeming more relaxed and 'normal'."Sup! I'm Virgil Kowai" the anxious man said, feeling more relaxed around people who weren't arguing or bouncing off the walls. "Names Suimin, Remy Suimin" he introduced himself.

Remy Suimin
Ultimate Bartender
17
5'9

"Nice..: Virgil said awkwardly, him and Remy looking at eachother in silence "if you two are going to keep staring at eachother you two might as well not stare at all!" A stern voice said making Virgil turn his head to look at the same tall man who had talked when he entered the room.