🏰 Chapter Two 🏰

T:W: Character death

Virgils P.O.V
--------------------

A few days have passed since we first arrived and things were going well, no murder..yet..During those days we have found, a kitchen full of nutrients and junk food, a library, a showeroom and a luxury pool and our rooms

I walked through the door, and saw everyone sat at a large table, except Patton was skipping behind me "hi Virge!" He waved, smiling brightly as he sat next to Roman.I waved ,shut the door and took a seat next to Remus, who was sat next to Oso. The meal was chicken and Salad, and it was great! Never say Remy and Emile's cooking is bad.

THIRD PERSON:

"Alright everyone! What are we doing today?" Emile asked,the group had been doing this as to prevent murder and so far it had worked.

"I'm going to be in the Library, and i believe Oso shall be with me?" Logan said, putting a bookmark in a boom he had been reading. Oso nodded "he is speaking the truth, i shall be accompanied during my time in the Library by Logan." He explained ."I'm going to be in my room, singing as usual!" Roman said, to no-ones suprise,that was all he did until it was time for bed!

"That's great kiddo! I'm going to be swimming! And then i'll be off to my room for the rest of the day..might add in some cooking if i can!" Patton explained, smiling brightly as usual. Though he was picking at his food, which only Oso took into account.

"What about you Virgil? Got anything planned today??" Emile asked,taking notes of everyones schedule. Virgil shrugged "i might just re-do my make-up..since i have nothing better to do"

"and I'll be in the kitchen!making multiple Latte's for everyone and myself!" Remy exclaimed, Remus nodding "imma sleep!" He exclaimed, on his 6th chicken wing already.

Emile nodded "good! And i'll be pre-paring waffles for breakfast tomorrow!glad we got this sorted everyone! Now! Virgil, i've done the math with Logan, and it's your turn to check on everyone! So here's the schedule!" The bubbly pink man handed his extra pen over to Virgil and ripped out the schedule from his notebook and gave it to him.Virgil sighed and nodded "Thanks.." he said grumbling as he ate,putting the pen and paper in his hoodies pockets.

Oso stood up and grabbed his empty plate "well, i suppose i shall get started with my schedule" he grabbed his fan and walked into the kitchen, placing his plate in the sink and heading to the library.Virgil looked at his schedule and sighed.

SCHEDULE:)
Check on (name) at (time)
12:30: Oso and Logan in Library -
12:50: Remy and Emile in Kitchen -
13:00: Remus In Bedroom - (alsocheckonRoman)
13:10: Patton in pool/changing room -

---

>Timeskip to 12:25<

Twenty five minutes after Virgil had left the dinner table, and was touching up his make-up. He then looked at the schedule and groaned "uggh" he stood up and Streched, grabbing his room key, pen, the schedule and map.he locked his room and headed to the Library.

He opened the Library door and looked around,seeing Logan in the corner of his eyes. He turned the corner and saw Logan sitting on he couch "hey Ronri, where's Oso?" He asked.

Logan nodded his head to the floor since he had a cup full of coffee in his hand, where Oso was reading while adding foundation to his face.

"Afternoon Kowai." He waved off, Virgil nodded and ticked off the schedule "bye guys"He then headed to the kitchen, which took a while. Once he reached the Kitchen he saw Emile washing the dishes while Remy was searching through the cupboards for ingredients for his Latte.