Nineteen.

Sunlight poking through my curtains danced on my closed eyes. I stretched my body and yawned across my bed, as I always do, expecting to bump into Deeoh. Except this time, I bumped into Chris too. I heard him chuckle softly and lock his phone before his hand admired my now exposed boobs from under the bedsheet.

"Good morning, handsome." I kept my eyes closed, still stretching.
"Good morning, beautiful." His rough morning voice made me smile. I adjusted my eyes to the light. "Coffee is ready." His lips kissed my forehead.
"Mmmm. Thank you." I rubbed my tired eyes and sat up in bed.
"You're not going anywhere yet." He pulled me back onto the bed by my shoulders and immediately started kissing my neck, chest and boobs. I laughed at the tickling stubble. "I adore your laugh." He said as he lowered kisses down my stomach. "Do you want to know what else I adore about you?"
"What?"
"How beautiful you are when you're sleeping." My heart melted. He reached for his phone and unlocked it to a tweet he had posted. I read the words above a picture of me asleep, cuddled up to his bare chest with his other hand tangled in my hair:

I must be a comfy pillow for my beautiful rose.

"You posted that?" I asked, shocked. The comments, likes and retweets were still flooding in. He nodded his head with his a dorky smile. I cupped his face with my hand and pouted my bottom lip. He chuckled at my expression. "I want to kiss you so bad right now but I need to brush my teeth!" We both exploded in laughter.
"Do you want me to take it down?" He asked once he finally followed me into the bathroom from grabbing his toiletries out of his suitcase. I had already started brushing my teeth. My eyes followed him in the mirror. I shrugged my shoulders and spit out toothpaste.
"I'm still in the mentality that you want to keep this relationship private." I continued to watch him in the mirror as he started to brush his teeth. He shrugged his shoulders as a response. I glared my eyes at him causing him to chuckle and bring his body closer to me. I bent over the sink to rinse my mouth. His hand tickled my butt cheek. I pushed my butt into his waist and faced him. "If you're concerned about your fans being mean to me, I appreciate that but I can handle it. Dealing with haters is a requirement for my job." I giggled, dropping my eyes as my fingers traced his pecks and abs. He frowned his eyebrows before bending over the sink to rinse out his mouth. I handed him a hand towel. He dried his hands and mouth keeping his eyes on me, filled with concern.

"I know you can handle it, baby. I saw the video of you reading hate comments drunk..." I laughed at the memory of filming that video two years ago. His hands held onto my waist pulling me closer. We looked into each other's eyes deeply. "...but like I told you months ago. There's something different about you. With the way things have been going between us, I want to share with the world how much I love you." My smile faded to display an expression of pure shock.
"Y-you what?" I stuttered.
"I'm in love with you, Sarah." He repeated. His smile becoming wider as each word escaped his lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist, throwing my head back so I could look into his eyes again.

"I'm in love with you, too." His hands held my face as he kissed me passionately. He smiled and let out a little chuckle with our lips still connected. I laughed at him still cupping my face. "What's so funny?" I asked between kisses.
"I can't believe we have each other because of my brother." He pulled me into a hug as we both laughed loudly. His lips kissed my forehead. I leaned against the door as I admired him search through his suitcase for clean underwear.
"Oh! Fuck. I totally forgot. I have to ask you something."
"What's up, baby?" He walked past me to the shower to get the water going.
"My good friend Kristen is getting married next weekend. She asked me to be her makeup artist so I was wondering if you would like to be my date..." I fumbled with the words. He turned to me slowly. "...if you don't want to because of the awkwardness with only dating for barely six months and now I'm asking you to be my date to a wedding and there's going to be nosy people there. Yeah, nevermind. Totally forget that—" His lips interrupted me. I didn't even realize he had walked up to me during my rant. I shyly hid my blushing face. He held onto my hands and kissed my cheeks. "It's at a winery a few hours from here. It's very secluded. Paparazzi won't bother you." He nodded his head sluggishly. His silence made me more jittery.

"What time should I get there?" He finally spoke. I celebrated by jumping on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and pecking his lips with a ton of kisses.

Small WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara