GUARDIAN 镇魂 - EPISODE 40 (PART- 6) ***Happy Together***

Okay, not me but, a happy ending deserves a vote right? Right? RIGHT?

LOCATION: DIXING

The entire streets and as far as their sight travelled was empty, not a single soul was noticed. Black Envoy felt heart broken when he saw his planet wrecked, everything piled up and in a horrible state, the constant shakes and vibrations making it difficult for them to be steady.

"Is it possible that they are all still in the palace?" Old Chu remarked absentmindedly.

"I really don't know, let's find out!" Zhao stated.

Black Envoy started walking towards the direction of the palace followed by Zhao and Chu Shuzhi.

They reached the palace but were shocked to see it vacant, "Where is everybody?" Zhao exclaimed.

However, as soon as Black Envoy stepped inside he felt a strange power.

He looked in every direction, something that would catch his eyes but nothing seemed out of the ordinary.
Sometimes naked eyes are not enough to see things which require the inner eye, therefore, Black Cloak Envoy closed his eyes, and his mind's eye cautiously scanned the palace, it took him to the podium where the King sits and stops there, something restricted his vision.

Black Envoy started going forward towards the king's throne, "Ehh Shen Wei, where are you going?" Zhao asked anxious and worried.

Black Envoy did not turn to answer him but proceeded to climb up the stairs and onto the podium; he walked around the throne and was stunned to find a huge mirror placed against the back of the throne.

"Zhao Yunlan!" Black Envoy called out.

Both Zhao and Chu looked at each other and ran to him, "What did you find?" Zhao inquired.

"I have a feeling it has something to do with Wei Wei!" Black Envoy pointed to the mirror.

"Wei Wei?" Zhao asked confused.

"Mirror girl again!" Chu remarked wondering what she was upto now.

"Come, let's go inside" saying so Black Envoy went inside as Zhao and Chu promptly followed him, Zhao took out the gun in his hand.

When they entered the mirror world, a big piece of broken rock was floating and about to hit Black Envoy, Zhao pulled him back protectively, "See where you are going Shen Wei -ah!"

"Thank You" he said to Zhao with a small smile.

"Do you hear that?"Old Chu moved a couple of steps forward and his ears perked on hearing a low buzz of chatters.

Black Envoy and Yunlan concentrated and even they heard the sounds which seemed like hushed muffled voices.

Black Envoy summoned his blade and went towards the direction of the noise, it didn't take them much time to find what they were searching for, in the center of the palace innumerable Dixing-ians sat, talking with each other. All of them looked like children who were locked up in a room and they were utterly terrified. Black Envoy's heart ached, his people were suffering and it took him so long to come to their aid, when did he become so irresponsible?
However, once everyone noticed Black Envoy they gasped and sprang up in happiness and relief. The King came running to him to greet him.

Black Envoy bowed to everyone, "I will forever be indebted to all of you!"

"Ah! Black Envoy you have done no less for us. We are all here for each other!"

Black Envoy bowed his head again.

'Your Highness, this.... Wei Wei right?"

Hearing her name Wei Wei came out from her hiding.