CH.01|Daycare

Author's Pov

Today was Y/N's first day of daycare, which should be exciting. Her mom just woke up and now heading to her 4 year old daughter's room.

Y/N's POV
I was sleeping peacefully and dreaming of being in a pool of jellybeans which is my favorite candy. Until I was being shaken by someone who is disturbing my beauty sleep.

"Morning sweetie, you have to get ready for daycare." Said my mom in a smooth lovingly voice.

"Morning mommy, I'll get ready."
I got up and hopped off my bed and head to the bathroom to shower.
I got out of the bathroom and my mom picked out an outfit for me to wear.

Then my mom picked me up and we went downstairs to eat breakfast.
My dad came from downstairs with his work clothes on ready for work.

"Morning daddy."
"Morning princess." He came over and kissed my forehead.
"Are you excited for daycare princess?" "Yea, I hope I make alot of friends." I said while eating my cereal.
"Of course you'll make friends princess, who wouldn't wanna be friends with a sweet girl like you."

I was done with my breakfast and now I head out the door with my mom with me in the car cause my dad had work. But my mommy and daddy are gonna pick me up later so I'm happy.

We now arrived infront of the building that is painted in yellow with flowers planted everywhere like a garden and a big blue sign that says 'Welcome To Daycare'. My mom helped me out of the carseat and we walked hand in hand to the building.

We walked to the lady at the counter looking at her computer. She looks nice.
"Hi, umm I'm here to drop my daughter off for the day." "Oh okay what's her name?" She said looking at the list full of names.
"Her name is Y/N L/N." "Oh great to have you Y/N, well I'll have Ms. Jamie here walk you down to the room."

"Okay." I said with a smile on my face.
Then my mom bent down to my level and hugged an kiss me goodbye.
My mom left when I turned around to follow Ms. Jamie. While we were walking down the hallway, I was admiring the rooms full of children. There was separate rooms of kids for their ages. We eventually stopped walking and entered a room full of kids that are around my age

"Okay Y/N so, you can do any activities you want to do with the other kids if you want while I go make some snacks. Also there's cubbies for you to put your backpack and coat."
After that she walked to the small counter and did the snacks while I go put my backpack in a cubby that I guess have names on it. I looked for my name and put my stuff there.

I looked around for something to do so, I went to a small round table that has art supplies. I sat on a stool and grabbed a peice of paper and crayons and start to draw a beautiful sunset with me, mommy, and daddy. While I was drawing I felt a presence next to me so I looked to my right and saw a boy with brown eyes, brown hair, and is wearing

 While I was drawing I felt a presence next to me so I looked to my right and saw a boy with brown eyes, brown hair, and is wearing

When I was looking at him, he turned to look at my drawing with a boxy smile on his face. He then said "I weally like your drawing." "Thank you." I said smiling. Maybe I'll make my first friend. He turned his head to me and again smiled with his box smile. "Hi my name is Taehyung but you can call me taetae for short." "Hi taetae my name's Y/N nice to meet you." After we introduced ourselves it was time for snack time.

"Okay kids snack time!" Ms. Jamie said with a tray of apple slices. When we're in line getting our snack one by one, we walked back to the round tables. "Y/N! Sit next to me!" I looked and saw taetae waving for me to sit next to him. I went over and sat next to him while eating our snack.

When we were done, Ms. Jamie said we're going outside to play. I got outside walking around until I saw taetae at the swings. I went over to him and swing next to him. We were having fun talking and playing with each other. When I was about to go to the sand box a boy was being bullied by another boy and started pushing him. So I went over and helped him up.

"Hey! That was so mean of you, you should never be mean to people." I said while helping the poor boy up with an angry face.
"So, what're you gonna do about it?! Tatle on me for being a snitch?" Instead of saying anything I walked away with the boy with me to the swings where taetae is.

"Hey Y/N! What happen to him?"
"Long story taetae. Hey what's your name?" I said turning to the boy.
"I-i'm Jungkook." He said with a shy smile. "Hi Jungkook, my name's Y/N and this is Taehyung or taetae for short. Wanna play with us?" "Sure." He said with a bunny smile that's so cuuttee. "T-thank you f-or helping me. No one h-has done that for m-me before." "No problem." We were making our way to the slides. I went down the yellow one, taetae on the purple, and Jungkook on the blue one.

"Okay kids come inside now." Ms. Jamie said with all of the kids following her. I walk with taetae and Jungkook by my side.

"Hey Y/N wanna be my friend?" I looked at taetae and nod my head yes.
"Yayyy I have a friend!!" Taetae said jumping around. I look at Jungkook and see him frown. I walk to him and tapped his shoulder to get his attention. "Hey Jungkook, wanna be my friend?" I said with a smile. He looks at me with his bunny smile. "Yes! I would love too." "Yayyy two best friends!!" I look at taetae and see him smiling and jumping.

It was now time for kids to go home. It started to get fewer kids in the room.
"Y/N your parents are here." Ms. Jamie said. I went to my cubby and grabbed my stuff. I was about to leave until I forgot to say bye to my friends.
"Wait! I'll be right back." "Okay princess hurry up." I went back to taetae and Jungkook and gave them hugs. I walked back to my parents and walked out. I heard my friends say " Bye Y/N, see you tomorrow!!" I looked behind me and see my friends waving bye, I waved back.

We made our way back to the house and started eating dinner. After dinner my dad carried me upstairs and helped me get ready for bed.
"So princess, you made some friends?" "Yeah, I made two and they're so funny and nice daddy." "That's nice princess. You guys are gonna make a beautiful strong friendship and I can see it. I love you princess sweet dreams." He said and kissed my cheek. "Good night daddy, I love you too." He turned off the lights and walked out. I then went to dream land. I hope we stay best friends and make our friendship last forever.