Ch.02|Cousin

Y/N's POV

I woke up to my mom getting clothes out from my closet and putting them on my desk.
"Good morning mommy." I said and hopped off my bed to the bathroom.
"Morning sweetie, get ready and I'll make breakfast." "Okay." I locked the bathroom door and took my shower.
After my shower, I got dressed with the clothes that my mom picked out for me.

I went downstairs seeing my dad on the couch with his phone since he has an off day at work

"Hi daddy!" I went up to him and hugged his leg. "Hi princess." "Breakfast!" I went to the kitchen table and ate breakfast with mom and dad. After breakfast we went to daycare. "So princess, we have someone who's going to pick you up." "Who daddy?" "It's a surprise." "Okay!"

We've arrived at the building and got out of the car. My mom and dad went to sign me in while I went to Ms. Jamie. "Bye princess, see you at home, we love you." "Love you too bye." I followed Ms. Jamie to the room and put my stuff in my cubby. When I was putting my stuff away I just noticed something. 'Huh, Taetae and Jungkook's cubbies are next to mine. Jungkook's on the right and taetae's are on the left.'

I went to the table with playdough and started to play with it. "Y/N!" I looked behind me and saw Taetae with a toy car. "Hi Taetae!" He went over to me and we played with playdough. "Hey Taetae, have you seen Jungkook?" "Yea, he's putting his stuff away in his cubby." "Okay." We continue on playing until Jungkook comes over. "Hi guys!" I looked beside me and see Jungkook. "Hi!" I said and hugged him. I broke the hug and saw him blushing. Awww so cuuttee. "Heyy you didn't give me a hug." Taetae said pouting, I came over to him and hugged him. "There you got a hug too."

"Kids, we're going outside." Said Ms. Jamie. We all went outside and started playing. "Hey guys wanna play hide n seek?" "Sure." "Okay, you guys hide, I'll count." Then they started hiding. I went to the slide and started counting.
"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! Ready or not hear I come." I checked the trees and found Taetae on behind it. "Found you!" "Aww no fair." "Let's go find Jungkook." We started walking around and trying to find him. I went to where the bushes were and I saw a shoe. I looked over the bush and I found him. "Found youu!" "Aww okay."

"Kids come back in." We went back in and sat down on the rug. We got some juice from Ms. Jamie and we started talking. "Hey we should make a promise to each other so when we grow older we'll always be together and never betray our promise." I said and they smiled and nodded yes. "Okay do you guys promise to always be by my side through thick n thin."
"I promise." They said at the same time." We all played a puzzle until it was time to go home.

"Y/n, Taehyung, Jungkook your parents are here." Ms. Jamie said with a smile. We went to our cubbies and grabbed our stuff to go. Before I went, I gave Taetae and Jungkook a hug goodbye. I went to the hallway and I don't see my parents. I started to get sad but I remembered that they said someone else was picking me up. I was looking to see who was picking me up, when suddenly I was being picked up and I didn't know who it was. I turned to look at the face and saw my cousin..... YOONGI!!! "Gummy bear!" I said while hugging him. "Hey kiddo, how are you?" "I'm good, I miss you so much." "I missed you too my baby cub."

We went into his car and drove home. When we got there I took my stuff to my room and came back down. I saw my mom in the kitchen making dinner while dad's taking a nap. I grabbed my cousin's hand and dragged him to the living room. "Yoongi can we watch a movie?" "Sure kiddo, what movie?" I was thinking for a bit until. "Let's watch Frozen." "Okay." I went to the couch while he put the movie in. He came and sat next to me. I was laying my head on his shoulder, until he put me on his lap and hugged me.

30minutes later

"Guys, dinner's ready!" I heard my mom that dinner's done so, I slid off Yoongi's lap and head to the kitchen while Yoongi paused the movie. "Aww but Elsa was going to use her ice powers." I laughed at Yoongi being bumbed to pause the movie. My dad came downstairs and we all are dinner.
After dinner me and Yoongi went back to the movie and I went back on his lap. Eventually I fell asleep while he's still awake.

Yoongi's POV

Aww, she's so cute while sleeping. She looks like a baby cub. That's why I call her that. She's my baby cub and always will be. I watched the movie alittle more cause I wanna know where it leads too.

After the movie I took her to her room and laid her on her bed gently. I was heading for the door when I felt my arm being hugged. "Please don't leave me gummy bear." She said with a sad and tired voice. "Okay, I'll stay for you." I got in the bed with her and brought her into my embrace and kissed her forehead. "I love you gummy bear." She said with her head in my chest. "I love you too my baby cub, sweet dreams." Then we fell asleep.