Episode 1

this is speaking: "  "

this is thinking '  '

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Bryans POV:

' Hello, there my names Bryan Films. I'm the owner of Fazbears entertainment and FreddyLand. Funny enough part of my family is animatronics. But now my life went from hectic . . . To Insanity . . . '

Beep Beep Bee-

"God, why did I put on that alarm?" I groaned while getting out of bed. I walked to my closet and changed into my white teeshirt dark gray pants red jacket and dark gray shoes. after I was done changing.

" I wonder when he's gonna notice me? " a voice said from behind me.

I . . . I screamed . . . like a girl.

" WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?! " I yelled at the male he had light brown hair with wite eyes and it looked like he was wearing a green generals uniform and hat.

" Oh! So you see me now? " he said happily.

" Uh? Yes? " I Questioned unsure of who he is still.

" Wait a minute- You didn't answer my question yet! " I said to the still unknown man.

" Oh! How rude of me! My name is Abraham Petrov. " Abraham said bowing. "And I'm your teacher to teach you the basics of being a soul user-"

I just stood there shocked and confused.

" Did I break you? Hm . . . I guess you're still new to all of this, I guess ill come back later. See you later Bryan. " Abraham said before disappearing.

I passed out on the floor due to shock . . .

' I wonder why I woke up on the floor . . . I guess I'm having those moments happen again . . . I hope it doesn't happen at work . . . ' I groaned mentally while walking out of the hotel and to the rest of the park where the others are.

I Saw Twisted Chica, Lolbit, baby, Helpy, Rockstar Foxy, and Molten together listening to Baby's soap opera.

" And then she came back to life. " Baby said happily. " And then- "

" Hey, guys! " I said Cheerfully, It scared Rockstar Foxy. I don't think he saw it coming. I heard a variety of hellos from them.

" Is Baby telling another one of her stories? " I asked them I also saw molten leave ' where is he going? eh probably to Jon or something '

" Yup! Do you What to stay and listen? " baby questioned.

" I'm Sorry Baby but I have a lot of work to do today And I don't want Jon to send molten to kick my butt for not doing my work . . ." I said nervously because I know Jon " But once I finish my work ill come over and listen to one of your stories. " I told Baby.

" You promise? " Baby asked giving me the puppy dog eyes.

" I promise. " I said happily.

" YOU'RE TO ADORABLE FOR THIS WORLD!!! " Lolbit said hugging Baby.

I walked away from that and went to my office to work. I don't know how long it been I wasn't keeping track of the time. * Yawns * " How did my life become so hectic? . . . I really should continue before Molten comes in-"

" You called? " Molten said coming into my office.

" N-Nope! I definitely did not!!" I told Molten. 

" Heh . . . I got a message from an old friend. " Molten said with a smirk on his face.

" An old friend? "

" Well they say their an old friend of yours but I never caught his name! " 

" Well you could've," I said under my breath

" What was that Bryan? " he said with his "famous" smirk.

" Heh, Nothing!!! " I said nervously. " But whats the message Molten? "

He pulls out a piece of paper and makes me get up to grab it.

' what the? '

" Don't shoot the messenger Bryan, " Molten said while he was walking out of my office.

" This is just a bunch of numbers and symbols? . . . "

I finally finished working and walked to Baby's tent to listen to one of her stories.

' Pretty much My day was normal . . . I was able to finish my work . . . Listen to baby's story . . . And fix up the twisted's a little bit. '

                                                                       || Later at home ||

' I saw him again I think his name was Abraham? '

" Why are you still in my house? "

" To teach you about you awaken abilities. " He said in a casual tone.

" Uh, I think you got the wrong person buddy? " I told him still confused.

" No one else can see me, Bryan . . ."

" How did you know my name?! " I asked shook.

" Haha, Because I was assigned to you. "

" Uh, ok I'm going to bed! " I said while walking to my bedroom.

Abrahams Pov:

* Sigh *

" Just wait a little longer, Adam . . . Just a little bit longer . . . "

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

End of Episode 1!

If you are reading this amethyst thank you for letting me write this!

                                        N҉Ig҉h҉t҉m҉a҉r҉e҉ ҉O҉u҉t҉

(( 934 words in total and yes I'm doing this too))