New friends

I woke up startled no I said I was crying and I was very sweaty I felt something touch me I looked over to see Emily sitting there in the same spot I got scared and I backed away mist mist it's just me honey calm down.she took me into her arms and held me as I cried shhh it's ok it was just a dream Emily said rubbing my back but it felt so real I said in between sobs. I let go of her and even though I was crying I told her about it.It was dark out and I was in the woods and then my dad showed up.he had his rifle in his hand and in a spooky tone he told me he would find me and that now he was going to destroy me.i told him not to hurt me and that I never told you guys where he was but he said that he didn't care and that he never loved me anyway I turned around and I started running but shot me in the back of the head and as soon as I hit the ground I woke up. Oh mist she sighed I continued to cry and Emily continued to hug me and rub my back.when she let go of me I tried to curl back up and sleep but I couldn't.I could tell Emily wanted to help so she stood up and said scoot over sweetheart I did as I was told.She got into my bed next to me and as soon as she was settled she held out her arms for me to snuggle up into.i hesitated at first but I quickly cuddled up into her arms.hey Emily yes she said are you a mom I asked her no she replied well you seem like mother material to me yeah?she said in response I nodded my head well you should get some sleep mist ok I said yawning.goodnight Emily good night sweet girl she said softly I didn't fall asleep right away but Emily rubbed my back until I drifted off to sleep.The next morning came faster then I expected.I opened my eyes ounce but I slowly shut them again.I saw that mist Emily said jokingly.darn it I said stretching.i was still curled up in Emily's arms when I stretched.i opened my eyes to find Jeniffer and another guy Agent hi Jeniffer I said cheerfully good morning mist she said umm who's that I asked her I'm Spencer he said nice to meet you spencer I said you hungry mist Emily said looking down yeah I'm starving I said looking up to her in response what would you like Spencer asked me umm cereal would be fine I said sitting up.while spencer left to go get my breakfast Emily and jj started asking me questions.Mist I looked over at Jeniffer yeah umm Emily told me about your night mare that you had last night she did yeah she did you said you're father said he wanted to destroy you if you told us where he is did he actually say that to you or was it just words in your night mare I went silent for a minute.I knew I had to tell them where he is but if I did then he would find me and kill me.If I didn't then he would continue killing women that didn't do anything wrong.so I took a deep breath and I told them everything.hours before you guys found me he came home early from the bar he wasn't drunk like usual.I snapped at him and he hit me across the mouth.i asked where he was going he said it was none of my business he said that you guys were coming for him and he said he wasn't going to stick around for that. I said he was being a coward but I made a mistake saying that.the next thing I knew he was hitting me nonstop .he turned me over so I was facing him. He quickly got out a hand gun and pointed it at my head He said that if he herd another word out of me I was going to end up just like my mother.then he told me where he was going but if I told you guys where he is then he would find me and he would destroy me.I started crying I'm sorry I can't tell where he is or he'll kill me. I was still facing Jeniffer but Emily turned me around and held me as I cried shhh it's ok mist your safe now. I let go of her and I rested my head on her chest.mist look at me I looked up into her dark brown eyes.he will never hurt you ever again my team and I will keep you safe I promise you.thanks Emily I said hugging her one last time.Can you please tell us where he is.He told me that he was headed to my shack in the woods behind our house I know exactly where that is to he said that he was going to kill more women there and if I told you guys then I would be the first one on his list.thats where I'm going to be destroyed.i looked up at Emily am I in danger i asked her I'm afraid so you are sweetheart but I promised you that We would keep you safe and I'm going to keep that promise. As the days went by I got more and more healthy.I also got to meet the rest of Emily's team.They are really great people and they are also my very first friends that I've made in my life.I also got a chance to meet kids around my age.there's an outdoor area for patients in the hospital that have been recovering.it's a chance for them to get fresh air you could see kids running around.One morning I finally became one of those kids running around.Emily and her team weren't there yet So I took that chance to run around.I got to meet another girl my age her name was hope we became really good friends that morning.We ate breakfast together we talked and mostly played tag out side it was so much fun.We had so much fun that we were exhausted by lunch time.We walked back to my room laughing and goofing off and that led to another game of tag.we ran around outside again even though we were tiered.we were in the middle of playing another game of tag when I herd a very familiar voice call my name mist!!!she called Hope and I stopped dead in our tracks I looked over to see Emily,Jj,Hotch,Reid,Morgan and Rossi all waiting for me.i got to go hope bye I yelled bye mist she yelled back. I ran right into Emily's arms as she greeted me.how are you doing mist she said hugging me great I said have you eaten yet Jeniffer asked I shook my head ok then we're taking you out really yeah really but let's get you changed first ok I said happily Emily carried me back to my room where I got to pick an outfit and some new tennis shoes.Jeniffer brushed through my long smooth blond hair and then she put it in two braids.she carried me out of bathroom and I showed off my new look to every one else.You look beautiful mist Emily said hugging me.thank you I said shyly They took me to my favorite restaurant witch is subway.the men sat at one table while while the rest of us sat at another.so Jeniffer I began to say you can just call me jj she said smiling ok I said so jj do you have any pets no oh I said sadly but I do Emily said really I said yup I have a black cat and his name is Sergio.aww I said he sounds so cute oh he is.emily and I smiled at each other as we continued eating.After lunch we went to the mall and walked around.We had so much fun that day that I was really exhausted that night when we went back to the hospital.Emily and I sat in the back seat together on the way back while Jj drove and Reid sat up front.I leaned my head on Emily's shoulder and quickly fell asleep.The next morning I found myself in my hospital room.I was all alone Emily and her team weren't there.i stretched and went to go get changed into another outfit that Jj brought me.I brushed my hair and put it up in a high ponytail.I looked out the window it was raining and I became bored out of my mind.