spammywammy !

{PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT THIS STORY IS A INSTAGRAM STORY ! EVENTUALLY THERE WILL BE IN PERSON INTERACTIONS BUT MOSTLY INSTAGRAM STORY}
++++
Scarlet POV

jahspermlicker has posted

Jahspermlicker: X is coming back to Florida for his concert 😩 I can't waittttt !345 likes | 40 comments@mygritzisgone: girl- where you get this fro-@skisasshair: me when my burnt toast bite back 🤣@random: delete this shit of my babydaddy@jahsper...

345 likes | 40 comments
@mygritzisgone: girl- where you get this fro-
@skisasshair: me when my burnt toast bite back 🤣
@random: delete this shit of my babydaddy
@jahspermlicker: @random bitch bye you can get off my account tho !

I clicked off Instagram and opened my iMessage looking for my bestie contact .

Scarlet🖤: did you buy them yet ?

bestiewestie❤️: girl when I went on the website it said sold out
Scarlet🖤: WHAT? HE JUST RELEASED HE WAS GONNA BE HERE HOW THE FUCK 🥺 !

She texted back but I was too upset to continue the conversation. I clicked on tickets.com and lord behold my babydaddy concert was sold out. I wanted to cry. Me and my bitch stayed up just for them to release it and get sold out immediately wtf .

jahspermlicker posted

@jahspermlicker: @xxxtentacion sooooo you just gon sell out like that? i told you to save me a seat daddy ): ! 200 likes | 23 comments @random: 😍😍@skisasshair: if you go on ski mask page their doing a tour come alone contest 🌚@jahspermlicker: @...

200 likes | 23 comments
@random: 😍😍
@skisasshair: if you go on ski mask page their doing a tour come alone contest 🌚
@jahspermlicker: @skisasshair did you already apply ? What I gotta do ?

I waited but they didn't respond so I typed in ski mask Instagram page to see what was up.

@skimasktheslumpgod: As y'all know we sold out worldwide BUT we are hosting a contest where a lucky fan gets to tour around with us with a surprise at the end ! To enter drop your @ below and post a video giving details about yourself

@skimasktheslumpgod: As y'all know we sold out worldwide BUT we are hosting a contest where a lucky fan gets to tour around with us with a surprise at the end ! To enter drop your @ below and post a video giving details about yourself . @ me and X ! GOODLUCK
56,792 likes | 3599 comments

I left my @ name about 50 times then clicked off to record my video. I didn't exactly know what to talk about and I didn't want to mess up. I NEEDED to win this. A whole tour with my baby daddy? Pshhhhh fuck you mean.

I propped my camera up and started recording. When I got up to step a little back I slipped and fell back screaming. I popped back up and smiled at the
camera.

"Hey y'all my name is scarlet but you can call me scar. I'm 17 and hmmm about 5'0."

I looked around my room and found a plush doll I made of X. "This is my dolly X . I call him jah jah for fun. Ooooou and I collect blades. This one is my American Tanto I bought it when I was 12 . Oh oh and this one right here is my dao blade . I bought it because some kids was bullying my bestfriend. AHHH and this one is my favorite. My dagger you knowwwwwww YOUNG DAGGER DICK" I winked at the last part and stopped the recording.

I plugged the camera into my laptop about to edit but I became too lazy. I posted the video on my page and told people to @ ski and X. I then fell into a deep sleep.

Jahseh POV

"AYEEEEEEEE WE SOLD OUT VRO" I heard Stoke yelling running up to me. I laughed at his enterance and looked at the stats. Damn sold out in one day?

"I decided to do this tour contest bullshit. See here look" he showed me his Instagram post and A LOT of people were @ing us and dming us. "Nigga how the fuck we gonna pick from all those people? And is this even safe?" I questioned him giving him the stupid look.

"ya ya ya see check this out" he stopped and thought for a minute. "Maybe we pick the cutest girl? Damn I didn't think this shit through. I need to eat." He got up and walked to my kitchen. This dumbass.

I was scrolling through all the videos that was being sent to us but people kept @ing us in this one particular video. The @ was jahspermlicker the name made me laugh out loud.

"nigga what's funny" stoke walked out with a bagel covered in peanut butter. fatass. "This girl @ name on Instagram is jahspermlicker and she posted a video for the contest. Everyone is sending it to us" I showed him the account and he chuckled at the name too.

She was pretty cute . I guess this is a spam account for me. It had 14.1k damn. I scrolled through her page before actually watching the video. "nigga clicked the video the hell" stoke moved the laptop and pressed play. I guess she didn't edit this because in the video she fell. hard. Stoke busted out laughing.

She popped her head back up and introduced her self. She showed the camera a plush doll of me. "Damn nigga this bitch a hard core fan of you" stoke said still munching on that damn small ass bagel. She started showing her blades and the last one was a dagger and she yelled "YOUNG DAGGER DICK" mimicking me. cute.

"I like her . Let's pick her" I insisted. I don't care if he agreed or not I know I wanted her to join. "Nigga she's a fan of YOU. I was kinda hopping for a fan of both of us" he crossed his arms but I couldn't take him serious with bagel crumbs on his face.

"Okay so what if we allowed her to bring a friend or something. There's a possibility they would be a fan of you" I tried to convince him and shockingly he fell for it. We reposted her video as the winner. Stoke ended up dming her on the account she posted on to contact us.

As he did that I typed in her name on my page looking thru it. She was honestly gorgeous. I also realized her page went from 14.1k to 235k. Damn that was fast.

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

it's meeeee again 😔. I have an obsession with X .. so I'll be writing two stories at the same time . When I can't think of an idea for one I'll work on the other one. I'm bored !! ENJOY THO !?!?