Chapter 3

MEHEGEGG GEKLAKAKSJEJHRJRLEJA

I've lost control

        "Really?!" You asked excitedly. You mood immediately brightened. He nodded slowly, a red blush still dusted across his face. His jet black hair covered his eyes. You straightened my posture, waiting for Kiku to speak.

       "(N-name)-san... I... I...." He looked up quickly, his eyes were filled with a haze called fear. "I-I have to go! S-see you tomorrow!" Kiku yelled and ran out of the house.

       "Kiku! Wait!" You ran outside to catch him, "You're at your house! Shouldn't  I be leaving?" You asked.

      "Yes! You shourd be, I just remembered I have to meet up with Yao today!" He yelled back. You sighed and began walking home. Was that really all he needed to tell me?

~Time skip brought to you by my HetaOni playlist that is killing me someone please help~

Japan's pov:

      "Why am I such an idiot?" I hissed to myself. I smacked myself on the forehead. Almost like a facepalm.

        "Kiku? Are you in here -aru?" Just great... I slowly opened the closet door and revealed myself in this horrible state to Yao. "Ah, you are in there." Yao-san said and pulled me out. I let out a small groan when he tugged harshly on my arm. "Tell me, what's wrong -aru." Yao demanded.

"Werr.... I saw (Name)-san today...."

Silence.

"That's  it -aru?"

        "Hai. That is arr." I nodded. Yao-san then proceeded to smack me right upside the head. "What was that for?! That hurt!" I yelled and rubbed the sore spot that was now turning bright red.

        "You're  such an idiot -aru! You don't  know how to talk to girls!" Yao-san argued and walked off angrily. I suppose he is right.

         I began walking back to my house after the 'incident' with Yao-san. (I KEEP WANTING TO PUT YAOI INSTEAD OF YAO) I sighed and tilted my head down, looking at the rocks I had been kicking on my way to my house. (IF YOU LIKE HETAONI GO ON YOUTUBE AND LOOK UP CALL REMADE IT IS AMAZING)

        I slowly looked up and saw that I was passing by (Name)-san's house. I looked up at her window and saw her looking out the same window I was looking into. A blush appeared on my face as I saw her smile and wave at me.

       I waved back, but not showing any emotion. Although the blush on my face ruined everything I had going on. She looked at me confused but then put up one finger then ran off. Where did she go?

       My question was soon answered when she ran outside.

        "Kiku! What are you doing out here? It's freezing! And it's  night time!" (Name) said.

         "Werr I was just coming back from Yao-san's house.... Then I passed by and saw your house...." I said quietly. My voice was barely above a whisper.

"Oh.... Well then I guess I will see you around then, right?"

"Hai."