James Griffin x Reader

Back Home

Word count: 13,400

Unedited⚠️

Warnings: fluff, you have been captured before, idk really, implied smut too ish

Side notes: You have powers like Captain Marvel, you'll learn more about it in the chapter, and you found out you have some Altean blood in you, you were 18 when you left Earth

A/N: This took forever to write.... anyway, hope you like. If your here from my Ninjago account, thank youuuu. And yes this is being posted at like, really early in the morning. RIP my sleep schedule. Like seriously, sleep is gone.

Y/N's P.O.V

"We're going home." Keith said. Words we waited long to hear. It was almost a relief, like we needed to hear that one day we were going to go home. Granted, the last thing we all expected was for it to go this way.

"Ok, let's regroup. Shiro needs to go in the healing pod." Allura said. We all got up and entered the Black Lion. Keith and Lance had carried Shiro. I helped Allura get the pod ready.

"Is - is he gonna be okay?" Hunk asked, the ticking of the pod seemingly intimidating.

"Only time will tell if his body will accept Sharon's consciousness." Allura replied.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Lance offered.

"Yeah, maybe - well - I dont know, something." I stumbled.

"I've tried contacting the Voltron Coalition, but I can't get through to anyone. It doesn't make any sense. There might be some distortion I'm just not picking up on. Maybe we need to get into the upper atmosphere for a better signal?" Pidge said. That gave me a sick feeling. We couldn't contact anyone? No help? Just stuck.

"The lions aren't going anywhere without recharging their power cores." Hunk pointed out.

"The battle with Lotor severely depleted them. If we had the Castle of Lions we could recharge them, but..." Allura trailed off.

"Maybe I can help? Would my powers work on the Lions?" I asked. My powers could in theory, give off energy, so it was worth a shot.

"I dont think so. With the Lions as mystic beings, I dont think your power would give them as much power as they need." Allura sighed. Great.

"Is there another way to recharge them?" Pidge asked.

"They could recharge naturally given enough time and ambient energy, but that might take phoebs." Coran said.

"Theres gotta be something we can do." Keith replied.

"Well, we are on the Dalterian Belt, home to the element faunatonium. We may be able to reuse it as a temporary solution." Coran said, a bit more cheery. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Faunatonium? How will that charge the power cores?" Lance, please no.

"It involves gluon field fluctuations-"

"You know what? Never mind. Magic or something? Sure." Lance cut off.

"Not far off. We're going to use the element to expand the energy particles within the cores. But first, we need a yalmor." Coran said, with his think face.