𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕞... 𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣.

Kylo had struck Maz's castle taking Mae then shortly after Rey

Kylo had struck Maz's castle taking Mae then shortly after Rey. Han watched as he carried Rey in the ship while Mae was inside the ship. "He took her! Did you see that? He took her. She's gone!" Finn yelled to Han watching Rey being taken. "Yeah, yeah, I know..." Han said almost broken to have his daughter like figure taken from him by his own son. He walks to the ship and sees everyone get off before he sees Leia. He takes a big breath in seeing her. They look at each other as they are silent. "Goodness! Han Solo! It is I, See- Threepio!" C-3PO said looking at Han. "You probably don't recognize me because of the red arm." He continued but looked towards Leia instead. "Look who it is! Did you see who? Oh. Excuse me, Prin-- uh, General. Sorry. Come along, BB-8. Quickly." He said before leaving with BB-8. "You changed your hair." Han said. Leia smiled slightly. "Same jacket." She said as she looked at the jacket he wore. Han grabbed his jacket while looking at it. "No. New jacket." Han said as he thought it was different. 

Han walked onto the ship after Chewbacca hugged with Leia. He missed his old life but a part of him doesn't miss the old. "I saw him. Leia, I saw our son. He was here... He took Mae." Han said which Leia of course heard. Leia looked disappointed to have his son take Mae but maybe it was to change him. She knew Mae would have a plan quickly... She just knew.

Mae woke up chained to a bed frame

Mae woke up chained to a bed frame. "Why didn't you tell me you had seen the map to Skywalker?" A voice she knew so well said. "You didn't ask." She mumbled before feeling a numbing pain in the back of her head. She closed her eyes as she tried to fight him. "Just give in." He said. She clenched her hands into a fist and the pain got worst. She tried to get out of the restraints but she couldn't. "You won't find Skywalker!" She yelled. Kylo gave up and watched her relax. Kylo sat at the edge of the bed, he looked at her figure. He then noticed the ring he gave her years back. He took the necklace out and sighed. "You kept it..." She whispered. He looked at her. "It's the only thing that I have to remember you... Please join me." Kylo tried again. He was told he would have to get her on the dark side or he would have to kill her. "Kylo..." She started. "No. I need you to join or I have to kill you!" Kylo yelled standing up. Mae was taken back with him yelling at her. He couldn't kill her... They both knew that.