Shadrek 2 - The Cumming

the cold and damp jail cell was almost quiet. the sof sound of dripping liquid was the only indication that time was passing.

Fiona looked up, her eyes look like she's seen some fucked up shit, she looks at all the guys in their jail cells, the other bad ogres, the memes, and the cheese people, she's angry, Really angry, because of something bad that happened to both her and shrek in the past. She remembers how shrek fucking divorced her ass for that "ultimate piece of ass". She was angry. She was gonna get out. She's gonna have revenge against shrek, And that damn black creature when she gets out

Fiona stood up in her cell and looked at the bars. She’d break out. Today. And she did. She ass slapped the wall so fucking hard that the wall BROKE. She smirked and ran out. She naruto ran so goddamn fast and was able to reach the nearest city. She stood still for a moment and held her head high “S H R E K ! ! ! !” She screeched, god like

Shrek noticed the faint shrek while his massive cock pulsates inside of shadows tight ass... “N-Nani!!....” shrek pronounced. Shadow noticed Shrek stopped fucking him in his ass “What’s the matter my daddy?....” shadow asked hornily “I’m sorry my love” Shrek strokes shadows massive red tits as he pulls out with a schlurp Shrek continues “I must go... I have business to attend to....”

''Wait!'' Shadow tried to stop Shrek, but it was late...Shrek already left the room covered of...Cum??????????????????????????????????????????????? (?????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿).

Shrek was at the forest, as he'd was thinking about Shadow and that SPIN DASH ABILITY at him. But, something from behind would've heard from behind...IT WAS A CHORIPAN!

''!?!?'' Shrek would turn and look at the poor food destroyed at the floor, as two men would appear looking at Shrek... ''EH WACHO! DAME LA GUITA GIL PEDAZO DE PUTITO GORDO ASQUEROSO!'' One of them said, as it was spanish. They want to steal Shrek.

Shrek morphes back into his original form SCOURGE THE HEDGEHOG. Shadow finally caught back up with him “shrek?...n-no..s c o u r g e.” Scourge turns to him as if he was sepiroth from final fantasy 7 remake TM. And says “yes, im really scourge... its sad but, its not easy being green. Come with me my husband we can be gay and do crime.” He held out his hand to the black hedgehog and they ran off.

"Wait Shrek! if i can even call you that anymore." Shadow yanked his hand away. "Whats going on? who are you?" shadow questioned questioningly. "more importantly.... what are we?"

Scourge looked at shadow. He takes off his glasses. "You god damn fool. I WAS POSING AS YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND! Im working for a princess named fiona, apparently shrek has been captured and is being tortured at this very moment baby! Im glad i got paid 1 ring for this shit-" Shadow fucking chaos speared the fuck out of scourge and brutally shoved a tree stump into scourges arm, shadow: 'WHERE IS MY HUSBAND?!" Scourge: 'I-in f-fi-fionas c-castle-", Shadow fucking drop kicks scourge and leaves him to die. Shadow: "Im cumming honey, ill be coming for you. I will save you. My beloved ogre." TITTLE DROP-

epic anime theme intesifies

Shadow stood up, n’ covered his penis dong. He used his rocket boots and began flying. He looked all around, tears in his eyes “where is that damn castle?!” He hissed under his breath. Then suddenly he finally found it. He landed and looked up at was was fionas castle.. it took the shape of the White House and in front of it was an animatronic of Donald J Trump. Shadow looked at the president in disgust. “out of my way, my husband is in there.”

Shadow grabs animatronic Donald J Trumps cold robot shoulder to move him out of the way. Suddenly! Shadow flings back with a crater where he slammed into, Donald J Trump repeats a command programmed into him by Fiona “ n o . “ Shadow (obviously pissed off) cannot deal with his shit. Shadow whips out his MASSIVE COCK and slams it into the animatronic simultaneously SMASHING the door to get into the castle disguised as the White House…