1

Jo
"H-hey Jo!". Something seems odd about the way he sounded, I decided to surprise Hero. I'm currently parked outside our apartment complex "hey babe, I'm stuck in traffic, I won't be home until around 10:30". I hear him sigh like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. Something is fishy. But I decided to let it slide.

Hero and I have been together for almost 2 years. We've had a lot of fights over the most stupidest things ever. But I guess that's what all couples do. "O-okay I'll see you soon, love you bye!", and hung up before I had a chance to reply. Ok something is definitely wrong and I'm very eager to find out what the problem is. When I entered the apartment complex, I stood impatiently waiting for the elevator so I decided to take the stairs. "Ahh. Fuck Hero... I bet Josephine don't make you feel the way I do". "Cum with me baby" I could hear his strong British accent. My eyes started to well up with tears as I debated on wether I should open the door and leave as if my life depended on it.
I fumbled with my keys full on sobbing hearing the moans and groans coming from the other side of my apartment door. "What the actual fuck" I managed to mumble out of my sobbing state. Hero and whosoever this bitch is jumped from the coach stared at me in shock. "This is really fucking unbelievable" I said and walked passed them and entered the room that was once ours, packed all my belongings hurriedly in my suitcases.

After I was done packing, I decided to call Mercy, Hero's sister, "h-hey Mercy, u-umm can I come stay with you for the night so I could book my flight to Australia in the morning" "Of course you can, Jo is everything okay, have you been crying ?" she asks. "Um no, no not fine a all, I-I just walked in on Hero...". I trailed off as my sobs became heavier. " Wait! What?" " I called him earlier to tell him I was on my way home, but when he answered I knew something was wrong because he was stuttering as if he was nervous and then—" He entered the room.

"Jo" he said with teary eyes. "H-hey, I'll call you when I'm on my way" I told Mercy and hung up before she had a chance to respond. "Who was that?" he demands. He can't be fucking serious right now! . "You lost all the fucking right you had to ask me questions when I walked in on some whore riding your cock!" I yelled and continued "I fucking hate you with every fiber of my being, Hero, and I mean every single one! I thought we were passed this!" I yelled and let out an involuntary sob. "Jo, babe I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. Elena just—". Wait hold the fuck up." Elena? You mean The Elena that you used to hook up with back in London?" He looked at me defeated, and that look gave me all the answers I needed.

I grabbed all my belongings and made my way to the door. Hero grabbed my wrist and tried to stop me and I instinctively jerked back and slapped him across his face. I was shocked at my actions and I guess he was too by the way he looked and me with wide teary eyes. "Don't fucking touch me you disgusting son of a bitch!" I yelled through gritted teeth and made my way to the elevator, down to my car.

Title suggestions ? I don't really know where to go from here 🥺
I Might not finish this because I'm not good a writing and I give up easily.