Chapter 16

Jo
"You fucking whore!" I yelled launching at her. I have all the power since I'm sitting on top of chest. "Hero get this crazy bitch off me!" she screeched trying to grab my hair. I slapped her right across her face when she finally caught a grip on it. "I swear to god if you take one more step Hero, I will give you blue balls for two months minimum, just imagine the maximum,it's your decision to make. So fucking choose wisely" I glared at him.

Hero stepped back raising his hands in defense. "Jo stop, you're going to get hurt" Hero said telling Felix to grab me off Elena. Ass soo as Felix pulled me off Elena, she took the power to kick me in the stomach. I felt a sharp pain then everything went black.

The darkness took over, I could here the sirens, Hero yelling. But I couldn't open my eyes. Why can't I open my eyes? What's happening to me? I could still feel the sharp pains at the bottom of my stomach, they fell like cramps but worst. It feels like I'm getting stabbed over and over again.

I woke up in a plain white room, I glanced over the window and saw that it's completely dark, it's nighttime. I suddenly realized where I was, but why am I here? Why am I in a hospital room, wearing an hospital gown? And then it hit me. I know what happen but I'm praying to god it's not real, that I didn't just lost my baby.

I tried to sit up but I couldn't. My throat was starting to close up. "Hero?" I whispered but he wasn't there, nobody was here, I was alone in a hospital room feeling like I was dying. I am dying, I feel empty, I just lost my baby for fucks sake. I started to sob uncontrollably, I tried to stop but I couldn't.

By the time I was done crying I felt numb, I wanted to be with my baby. I wonder if it was a she or a he. I always thought it would be a little girl and Hero and I would name her Amelia Diorr. But now we couldn't because of my petty drama with Elena.

"I need you to please stay away from Hero, why can't you understand that he don't want you?" I asked trying to stay calm. "Oh Josephine that's the thing, he wasn't saying that when he let me blow him in the bathroom" she replied with a smirk. She's trying to get under my skin. "I don't believe you, he told me what happen. You're fucking delusional, fantasizing about blowing my man, I know he's one fine British lad, but have some self respect for yourself" I said giggling.

"He's a good fuck, I love what his mouth do, one slight lick and I come all over his tongue, the way his fingers works their magic, mhmmm" she smirked once again. And that's all it takes for me to attack her.

This is all my fault, I started to cry once again. I finally had a little strength to sit up. The first thing I did was grabbed my phone and dialed Hero's number. It went straight to voicemail. I tried one again but it wasn't him who answered that phone. "Hey JoJo" she said,sarcastically. This can't be happening, he should be here with me not her. What the actual fuck.

"Where is Hero and why do you have is phone?" I asked, my eyes started to tear up for the second time tonight. "Oh Jo, Hero is right here, next to me worn out, we had a very long night" Elena said laughing, that evil bitch. "I guess you were wrong when you said that Hero didn't want me, you should've heard how he moaned in my ears. That he'll always want me and not you, and since you lost the baby, I guess you lost Hero too" she said and I could feel my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"I mean yea, he was hurt, he had just lost his baby. He's devastated but I made him feel really better" she continued. "No! You're lying, he wouldn't to that to me!" I yelled crying. "Give Hero phone right now!" I gritted. "Sure hun" she said. "Hero?" I whispered. "You have no idea what you have done, why can't you ever listen to me?!" He yelled and I remained silent "you never fucking listen, I told you to stay the fuck away from Elena, but you didn't listen...you just caused us our unborn baby's life and our relationship because you're a fucking stubborn bitch. I fucking hate you Jo, you killed our fucking baby,my baby!" He yelled.