Chapter Two: Chosen

Im sorry pt.2 electric boogaloo, Im screaming at the inner 12 year old fanfic writer in me. If any of you find my old account, I will personally evict you from life. Warning this will get progressivly worse

You couldn't believe what the mother said, "She, me? Pardon? This..That's some sort of mistake, you're kidding right" you attempted to laugh it off as tears pricked your eyes, some sort relief. "Cause..that, that's a damn cruel joke" again, you tried to laugh it off, "That's not fair, you..you can't do that" you choked out. "Hey, hey, (y/n)" she pat your (h/c) hair and wiped tears from glistening (e/c) eyes. "This isn't a joke, she'll be here around six, so pack up, say your goodbyes" The mother there ruffled your (h/c) hair once more before leaving. You took a breath before grabbing the suitcase off the shelf. You packed up all your clothes, your beanies, and your cockstomping demonias™. Todd walked in, helping you take down your MCR, Falling in Reverse, and Panic at the Disco posters as well as your bi pride flag. You pulled on a Shane Dawson hoodie and smiled at your friend.
"I'm happy for you (y/n), I'm going to miss you..a lot" he muttered, his smile falling. "Y/n..before you go-" he paused, "You need to know..how I really feel about you" he gulped. You chuckled, "spit it out dumbass." There was a heavy silence in the room before Todd spoke again, "I..(y/n)..I'm in love with you" he choked out, tears pricking his sad blue eyes before he ran out of the room, leaving you alone. You picked up your Sans Undertale plushie, earlier that month, you had sewn it a Nagito Komaeda jacket, to the replace the blue one, he gave you when you two first met. "Loves..me..?" you sat down on your bed, clutching the plush,"He loves..me?" You shook your head.
You sat for a while before continuing to pack, you found your old Creeper hoodie and threw it away, you were too old for this now, 15 going on 16 in less than a month. Soon enough it was 6:00pm, the mother unit of the orphanage came up to your room, "Come on (y/n), it's time to go" You got up, grabbing your Junko Enoshima suitcase and headed downstairs. You caught a longing glimpse from Todd, who quickly looked away. He looked so pathetic, tears falling from his pathetic bright seafoam orbs. "Miss Nevermind is waiting for you, (y/n), let's go" The mother unit led you to the woman waiting for you, in a poofy ass dress with..roses..?"
You stared at the woman, the night at the park clicked in your head, "Oh..no..uh, can I stay..?" you glanced at the mother unit, she shook her head, "(y/n), (y/n), you're just nervous, Miss Nevermind has been talking nonstop about taking you home, Just relax and meet your new mother" She led you to her, "Have a safe flight (y/n)!" she smiled. You looked back at Todd, an odd longing in your heart, you stumbled back to him, returning his Sans Komaeda plush before leaving with the irl.
The car ride was filled with another heavy silence once more before the irl broke it "You're attitude has changed quite a bit since the park" she chuckled, "Aww what's wrong (y/n)? Scared now" her cocky tone just pissed you off, you gave a grunt in response. Once again leaving you two in silence. Eventually, you arrived at the airport, getting stares, I mean..a woman in a ballgown with..you..all black and a beanie, with red converse, what a contrast. Getting her through security was a pain in the ass, and she always stopped while walking to film some videos to some app, gods what was it? TickTock? Like the Kesha song I suppose. You couldn't help but be jealous.
This woman who adopted you, she walked with such confidence, she was beautiful and you were..well you were you. Mediocre, mundane, unwanted. You felt so small compared to her. You let your (h/c) fall out of your beanie and walked with her onto her private jet??? You felt even more pathetic than ever. You took your seat and brought your knees to your chest, sitting next to the woman who adopted you. She seemed less rude than the park night, she sighed "Listen kid..You'll get used to it, it's nicer, it's..better than the pathetic orphanage" she chuckled. You just remained silent, staring out the window, you could still feel Todd's piercing gaze. You didn't even get a proper goodbye. You just..started to cry.
The irl was a bit taken back "Hey-uhm- (y/n)..are you uh, are you alright?" And again you didn't respond to her. "Give me a break, I practically saved you from your pathetic life there to give you you something so much better. So give me a break twa-kid" she sighed, "It'll be fine alright?" she awkwardly pat your head. You recoiled, "What are you really adopting me for, you're you, parading in that get up and I'm just.." you frowned, wiping your face on your sleeve. "Boredom, infertile, so decided to just uh, get a child " she finally admitted.
You frowned, "You're so..that's so stupid" you shook your head, "...and you're still kinda bitchy.." you finished. She just s t a r e d at you for a second, dumbfounded "you little- you don't- you can't talk to me like that!" she crossed her arms, now acting like some upset toddler, sputtering out words, you just smiled softly. "I'm not wrong, you were and still are a b-i-c-t-h and in that order"
"....Are you illiterate?" she just stared at you "cause..b..b-i-t-c-h.." she just shook her head, okay she just had to find some common ground with this twat. "So uhm, anyways, your uh..suitcase.." she sighed. "Don't, it doesn't matter, it's irrelevant" you sighed. Gods you were pissing her off, the private jet eventually landed, it was raining when you landed. You ran out, just standing in the rain, she couldn't really risk messing up her dress. She just sighed, "A nightmare child.."

Hi yes I told you this is going to keep getting worse, that's all I exist for. Again, no way I'm portraying her is true. She's an amazing person, I'm just in charge of the crack fic at 3am, so yeah. She literally is one of the nicest people I've talked to and I look up to her so much. So again please go support her. She's amazing. This whole fic is a joke. Please don't cancel me. Anyways, it's only gonna get worse alright? Cool? TBC?? Idk, we'll figure it out, I'll just keep writing like 12 year old me :))))