Reader x Crush - I'M JUST HERE FOR THE PLOT

You awake from the most wonderful dream, where you're floating on a sea of clouds and nothing to worry about. Just you and the world. Then your alarm clock has a mini stroke on your nightstand. Breaking as it slams on the ground when you try to grab it. "Not again" you say to yourself. This misfortune happens on a daily basis.

As you check your phone, you also have a mini stroke. You're late! Again! Jumping up and driving into your clothes. Throwing whatever looks cute, yet sexy, but not too sexy on. The toast blows outta the toaster and you shove it in your mouth.

While running out the door, you realize that you have forgotten your shoes. Going back for it, you realize the stove was on. Then turned off the fridge, just in case. Can never be too sure.

Running as fast as a hooker who did her job, and her client refuses to pay and runs away instead. Winding blowing through your (H/C) hair (unless your bald then the wind is blowing through your skin). Yet another beautiful day in this germ filled world of yours. Blushing as your crush comes to mind. Then you think about dat cake...

BOOM

You crash to the ground on your knees. Just before summing a curse on whoever has hit you and ruined your toast, you see it's them. (C/N). Shining in the sun. "I did not mean to hit you" they say as you realize you have just been hit with their bike.

*WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT*

Choices are...

Talk To Him...... Go to Chapter 3

Yell At Him...... Go to Chapter 1 

Awkwardly Get Up and Walk Away Blushing...... Go to Chapter 4

Sneeze On The Motherfucker...... Go to Chapter 2