Chapter 3 - Talk to him

You get up and brush that booty off, checking to see if anything is broken or misplaced. (C/N) smiles at you and asks if you're okay. "Nothing seems to be broken, so I guess so." you laugh it off. Smiling they say "guess I owe you one, how about I walk you to school?" You nod at the speed of stripper striping.

So there you go, off with the person of your dreams. Walking to school as he pushes his bike next to him. Talking about the weather and sex. Just kidding, it's too early for fuck fuck.

During class, you daze off because fuck school. Suddenly your phone vibrates and you answer. It's a text from (C/N)! Wait, how did he get your phone number. You've never gave it to them, a-are they a stalker~ *insert sex face*

The text says that they found your number in the girls bathroom, which is apparently a long story. Smiling to yourself, you nervously text hi with a smiley face.

The teachers brings you back from what seemed like a dream. "(Y/N) drifting off during my class again, why don't you just read those messages aloud" pointing at your phone. Everyone in class is staring at you.

*WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT*

Choices 

tell the teacher off...... Go to Chapter 10

hide the phone and say "What phone?"...... Go to Chapter 5

read the messages...... Go to Chapter 16

drop the phone...... Go to Chapter 14