Chapter 32

Gabby wakes up in the morning by a kick of the baby. She smiles and places her hand on her belly. Her head still resting on Matt's shoulder and as she looks up to him she sees he's still asleep. He looks even more handsome if he's sleeping then if he's awake. Gabby looks at her belly as Matt slowly wakes up. He looks at her, then kisses her head: "good morning babe" Gabby looks at him and smiles. "Morning handsome." They share a kiss and smile as he asks: "you hungry?" Gabby just nods and both of them get up and dressed. Matt goes to kitchen to make Breakfast while Gabby goes to table and sits down. She watches him doing breakfast with a smile on her lips. Matt notices her watching him but he doesn't say anything. He puts food on plates and put them on the table as he sits down. Both start eating. After a while both finish it and Matt cleans the plates. As he finishes he turns to Gabby and asks softly: "Why were you up so early?" Gabby looks at her and smiles. "Our daughter woke me up with a kick" she giggles a little as she makes her way to the couch. Matt follows and sits down next to her. "Our daughter will beat Antonio in boxing if she continues" he says giggling. Gabby laughs at the imagination of their kid fighting with Tony and winning. "Yeah" she says as she leans on Matt's shoulder. He puts his arm around her and places his hand on her belly with a smile. "I can't wait to meet her" Matt says softly. Gabby just smiles as she closes her eyes to fill up the time of sleep she missed.