34.

I apologize for any mistakes

~enjoy <3

"Harry sounds like he treats you good babe." Zayn pats Louis' back with a smile. "I'm happy for you."

"Thank you Zaynie! We're supposed to meet up for lunch right about now," Louis grabs his phone, looking at the time and texts his boyfriend as he heads for the elevators.

To: Boyfriend💍💗
On my way to your office right now xx

Louis watches as the message sends with a big smile. He was so blessed to have a boyfriend like Harry. He was made by the Gods himself; with a sharp jawline like that, pink plump lips, deep dimples, beautiful green eyes, and his big, thick, meaty c-

"Good afternoon Louis!" Louis snaps out of his thoughts and steps out of the elevator.

"Oh Perrie, hi beautiful. Good afternoon." He greeted her, walking away from the blonde girl as he travels towards Harry's office, excited to see his boyfriend.

When he's at the door he knocks quietly, waiting for permission to step in. Once he got permission he opened the door, blushing.

"Babe I was thinking we'd go to.." Louis' voice died down, seeing Harry and another man looking like they're having an important conversation.

"Oh hi baby." Harry smiles, holding his arms out for Louis. The smaller man runs by his side, stealing a kiss from Harry's lips. "I was just meeting our new employee here." He sets Louis on his lap, kissing his ear.

"Yeah I'm a new employee for sure." The blonde guy rolled his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest, attitude raiding off of him.

"Excuse me?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Baby, nothing just ignore him. Are you ready to go?" Harry rubs circles in Louis' hips.

"Yes I am. Can we eat something light? Not too heavy? This morning I became ill again." Louis informs, remembering the events that happened after Harry left the house.

"No not again!" Louis winces, running upstairs after his boyfriend left, and ran straight to the toilet to puke out his stomach.

"Fuck.." He hunches over the toilet again, body starting to heat up as his stomach does flips and turns.

"You did baby? Are you okay? Why didn't you call me?" He asks a series of questions, getting Louis off his lap.

"I just needed you to get the kids ready. I can't have them late to school." Louis explains to him, feeling weird that the new employee is standing a few feet away from them, listening.

"Y-You have kids Harry?" The man speaks up.

"Um, n-"

"Hold on." Louis furrows his eyebrows at Harry. "What's going on here?"

"Nothing." Harry and the man reply, awkwardness filling the room.

"Who the fuck are you?" Louis crosses his arms over his chest, already fed up. "What are you not telling me?" He turns towards Harry.

"Uh, nothing. I tell you everything-"

"Got yourself another crazy one, Styles?" The unknown blonde man spoke with a smirk.

Harry becomes nervous, seeing Louis' eyes narrow and his breathing become rapid. Harry sensed that this wasn't going to end well.

"Yeah, I am pretty crazy so don't test me," Louis sassed. "Who are you?"

"Harry's ex boyfriend, pretty sure he's mentioned me before." He smiles. "My names Jordan, you must be the slut-"

"Alright enough, both of you." Harry stood up, sighing. "Jordan get out of here, Louis go downstairs and meet me by my car." He demanded.