youre not my first love but your my last and true love

TITLE:"YOU'RE NOT MY FIRST LOVE,
              BUT YOUR MY LAST AND
                        TRUE LOVE."
GENRE:ROMANCE
AUTHOR:It's me Jessa

Part 1

Kira pov

As i walk to the empty hallway, the sound of a violin playing was heard. The beautiful melody of violin coaxing me. I just closed my eyes tightly and continued to walk.

NO KIRA!! Nag promise kana sa sarili mo na hindi mo na siya panonoodin pang muling tumugtog. Just walk away okay!!.

My feet stop and as i open my eyes. I saw a handsome guy that skillfully playing his violin. I willed myself to walk away,  but i can't move as i was still mesmerized by the handsome infront of me.

"Kira?"

"Yah!! Snap out of it TAMAYO!!"

I was snapped out of my daze with a start as i cluthed my heart. I turned at the sound of snickering and there i saw my best friends giggling at me.

I narrowed my eye's at them.
"Its not funny!"

"Uhm, yes it is!" Mitzuo said while laughing.

"Para kang magkakaroon ng heart attack hahaha!!"abby laugh loudly.

I crossed my arms " well i would have,  no thanks to you!!" The pair just continue to laugh at me.

Mitzuo osaka and Abbilaine Salvador are my best friends. Mitzuo and I are friends since childhood. And we met abby in our freshmen year. Kagaya ko,  they are both popular in our school. Mitzuo is a dancer. He is very popular among the girls. His dance moves is so anpredictable. While Abby she is a singer. Vocalist in our school. She do rapping too. Almost all of the boys here in campus is fall inlove in her angelic voice , Even Mitzuo. She's  belong to the Music club. As for me,  I am representative of our year in our school student's council and also i am the face of the school.

"Kira! You're spacing out again!" Mitzuo flicked my forehead.

"Hindi ko maintindihan why you just stare at him" Abby said as i faced her. "Kausapin mo kaya siya! Kira" she motioned to the man that sitting beside the window.

I immediately averted my eyes and face them again "i dont know,  kung ano yung pinag-sasabi mo diyan."

They gave me disbelieving looks."uhuh... Sure??"

We stared at each other, no one dares to back down,  until i couldn't take it anymore.

"Fine!!" I glared at them one last time bago pumunta sa isang lalaki na nasa tabi ng bintana.

I stood beside his table and i could feel how nervous i am. He must've notice me because his eyes met mine for a brief second before looking away again.

I cleared my throat to get his attention,  and i did. I smiled at that and met his eyes." Hi im kira. Akira Tamayo" i held my hand up for hand shake.