Not a chapter...

This is for a friend.. ( I'm not gonna say the name)

Through the whole two years, you have always been my friend, hoping that this we have friendship would never end. We have been through a lot of happy memories, despite us having problems and tragedies. You have always been by my side. You comforted when I almost cried.

I like how you would always tell me what you've dreamed this morning, I like how everyday always ends up with both of us laughing...

Two years! I've lost my fears!  

You have trusted me with your most private thoughts, and I did the same too. Remember when you said you wanted to come back to the University days with me...

It made me happy knowing that you still care and you still want to hangout despite my confession that I have told you in the past...

I'm sorry, but I'm bad for you...

I may hurt your feelings because of my immature-depressed self..

I want to remain friends as much as you do...

But I don't want to be a pain in the ass...

I don't to see you cry because of me either...

I want to be happy without me...

It will hurt, but it pains me as well..

I want to make you smile even tho it'll hurt me just by leaving you..

This is fair-well...

Goodbye...

-----------------------------------------

I'm not gonna say a name whom this was meant for...

But I just want that person to be happy even tho it'll stab me a thousand times...

If that person is reading this then ...

I'm sorry..