New Year's Eve

Y/n POV
Billie and I have been best friends since we were five. Recently I came out to my best friend and she has been so supportive of me. Anyone that made fun of me she took care of quickly. Downfall to this is... I'm in love with the ocean eyes herself.

We were sitting on her bed with the red lights on and music softly playing in the background. We were thinking of outfits to wear tonight for my family party. Billie agreed to go with me since I had family in town and they weren't exactly okay with me being gay. I haven't noticed that I zoned out for a few minutes until I felt Billie's hand on my shoulder.

"You okay shorty? You spaced out on me." She said with a worried expression.

"Is this about your family? Cause if so...I'm there. I won't let anyone hurt you okay?" She said with sadness in her tone.

I didn't want to cry in front of her. Or let her see how bad this was getting to me. Not just my family but worried if Billie ever found out I like her I would lose the one person that makes me happy. So I looked at her with a smile and replied.

"Is the Billie Eilish going soft on me?" I said with a chuckle.

"HA! In your dreams little one! Someone just has to look out for your short ass!" She said with a wink.

We both laughed and messed around a bit until it was time to get ready. Billie knows how much I hate dressing up so we decided to go casual. I got into the guest room while Billie went to shower since I took one this morning. I went to straighten my long y/h/c hair and did a light natural look for my makeup. I didn't like caking my face so it was a simple mascara, eyeliner and natural eyeshadow. I quickly got dressed in my ribbed black skinny jeans, and wore my baby blue tie dye hoodie with the rose on the back. I sat on the bed and threw on my black Vanz and I didn't even notice Billie walked in.

"SMALL DICK ENERGY!!" She yelled from the door which scared the living shit out of me.

"BILLIE!!!! .... at least my dick is bigger than yours" I mumbled to myself but not soft enough cause I felt her tackle me to the bed.

"What did you say?" She said with an unreadable face that always intimidated me.

"N-nothing... I said nothing." I stuttered.

"That's what I thought mamas!" She said with a smirk and looked me straight in the eyes. Gah those eyes. I can just get lost in them for the rest of my life. We were in this position for a moment before I noticed what Billie was wearing.

(What she's wearing)

"You should take a picture, it would last longer" she said with a smirk. I quickly took my eyes of her and felt myself turning red.