Valentines Day

BILLIE POV

Today I was going to surprise my girlfriend of three years, y/n. Right now she was at work and had no clue I arrived early from Tour. Our last two weeks of tour was pushed back and it gave me the perfect opportunity to surprise my girlfriend.

Lately, my baby girl has been very stressed out and emotional with me gone. I wanted to make something special. Nothing over the top even though I want to give her the world my baby loves simple things and doesn't like it when I spoil her with expensive stuff. Going against her words I did buy something for my Princess because I love her so much.

Everything was all set up and I had finished making my famous vegan pasta dish that y/n loves so much. I quickly set up the table outside and rushed inside the house to wait for my girlfriend. As soon as I walked in I heard the front door of our shared house open up. I quickly grabbed the roses and one of her gifts and hid them behind my back. Y/n stood by the door in shock and all I could do was smile at her adorable face.

"Don't I get a kiss baby girl?"

She dropped her bag and jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I kissed her passionately and held her closer to me as If she would disappear.

"How are you here? I thought you come home in two weeks?" She said with tears in her eyes.

" Tour was pushed back so I took the first flight home cause I knew you were sad we couldn't spend Valentines Day together."

I gave her another kiss and set her back down. I handed her the roses and teddy bear and saw her face lit up with excitement.

She hugged the teddy bear tight but quickly jumped as the bear started to speak

" yeah, I recorded my voice and put it into the bear. That way whenever you miss me I'm always there with you." I laughed.