part-5

Hello everyone......

Let's fight with covid-19 by staying in home and breaking the chain.

RIP Irfan sir🙏 one of the finest actor....
RIP Rishi Kapoor sir🙏

Let's hope upcoming days have some good news..... please please God
,..............................................................

Evening:

Finally school hours completed, time to freedom cabir said, I couldn't agree more, then why are we wasting time let's go, wait..... I think I am forgetting something  What's that.....

Ohh crap.... My phone.....oh no....my phone  is with manik, should I take now or. . I could easily collect in evening right, why bother going now 😮 ohh no.... Manik is going to hospital to meet his father..... So I don't have any choice rather than collecting my phone now, cabir pinched me, ahhh.....cabir😡 what is wrong with you  girl don't you dare to zone out on me and care to share what is running in your pretty head.
I sighed my phone is with Mr.Malahotra....
Okk you can take at evening right!
No...  I need my phone immediately
Okkk..... what is the problem?
Buses will leave in next 5 min, definitely it will take more than 5 min to get my phone back....mr.malahotra classroom is other end.
Now I am not in mood to walk to home😞
Okkk...now stop making faces😎 go and get your phone, I will drop you at home,Don't be late cabir said
I went to Malahotra room and he is packing his stuff...
Slowly I called Mr.Malahotra....still he didn't acknowledge my presence but I think he knows I am here.........
Manik..... I called him again...
Suddenly he is Infront of me....
What's happening...... his eyes locked with my eyes....
Slowly he whispered Nandu today I am going to hospital to meet my father....... I think he is nervous........I can tell that but I really don't know what to tell him.
Manik everything will be ok.....
He nodded is head negatively........ what if  ..........shh....... despair washed over him he kept Looking down taking steps backwards like he is accepting defeat...
Manik.....I took small steps towards him....took his hand... ... made him to look into my eyes....... everything will be ok.......you can't accept defeat with fighting manik, You need to be strong manik, you can do this...your father needs you......more than anything, you have to be strong for your father, family and for yourself.
Now pull yourself together and go before you miss the visiting hours manik.
I grabbed my phone and jogged towards cabir......
Sorry cabir...... I am really sorry cabir I am late.......u know him na.....
Okk....nandu......stop.....yes nandu...... I know him..... Anyway you made me wait..... now there should be punishment so treat me with ice-cream 😋.
cabir u r the best......
Immediately we left the campus on his bike.....
Cabir I want to drive...... One day you have teach me....
No.....😳 My baby is precious... I can't risk it.
Cabir.... please......I will buy lots of ice cream.....
nandu....
Cabir 1 week pizza 🍕 on me😋.......
Let's see.....but not today nandu...
We reached ice cream store......
I pouted.... please cabir....
Nandu.....stop doing drama and tell me which one you want.....
Today I will go with..... strawberry..  he ordered 1 strawberry and 1 chocolate please....
We ate ice cream, randomly discussing things, 1 hour passed... We didn't noticed time until my grandma called....
You know what With cabir....it is easy to talk, you can talk any topic like just now .....one second we are taking about school....and the next topic is Ali bhat.... how did we end up on that I don't know....
Never ever I get bored with cabir...😍 Actually no one can really get bored with cabir

Finally reached home......
Nandini Murthy why your late and why didn't you call me...If you're going to come late?
Ohh no...I think my grandmother is serious 😡I am waiting for you from 1 hour....You know how much I worried about you..... I couldn't even call you because I thought what if your boarding the bus..... Or what if your standing in the bus ..... I don't want you to fall down and get hurt yourself ....knowing how much klutz you are.
Now answer me Nandini Murthy....why you are late Nandini Murthy?

Sorry grand maa😔... I missed my bus, cabir offered me to drop but he want treat so we went to eat ice-cream......

nandu...... please  next time when you miss bus or for any other reason if you or late please don't forget to inform, now go and freshen up.