Noah

I got to my house and let him out. "What in the living hell how old are you. I think your my age how are you so inportant yet so you-" i cut myself off. "Dont tell me okay all i need to know is your name we are not friends nor are we going to be i dont need to know about you if you need food thats the kitchen the indoor pool is in the back of the house. Your room is downstairs my room is upstairs. My boyfriend comes and thats it anything you need you tell me call me payson no social media got it." I smiled at him and he nodded. I took him downstairs to his room. "Well my name is noah and why cant i sleep in your room" i looked at him he was smirking. "No" i said and dropped his bag on the bed. "Im going to the store do you need anything." He nodded no and i was about to leave and my partner walked in. " ill be back ama go get some food" i picked robert up from his house and we left grocery shopping. I was checking out when i felt robert lean his head on my shoulder. "Whats up" i said. "What are you ganna do with the extra rooms." He asked curious. "Mmm i dont know im guessing ill rent them." He looked at me. "What are the boys up too" i asked him. "Well their making videos and working on social media which i told them that you moved out and they wanted to come see you." I nodded yes and we called them over. Kai was already there by the time we got there and the rest followed roshaun hugged me. "Damn pay you still short" i looked at him with a sarcastic look "you saw me before the academy ro wtf" i said. They all came in and sat in the living room. "Everybody this is noah im his babysitter for now" i said sarcastically clapping and they all said wassup. And we started getting the food ready. "Pay how long is he staying here." I turned to see kai, ale, and roshaun standing there like over protective brothers. "Idk it could be weeks." I took off my uniform buttoned shirt and left the the black tank top on. We where in the kitchen cooking and mattia robert and noah where in the living room playing GTA. Ale came close and sat on the stool near me. "So we talked and well we are all going to sleep here with you until he leaves pay" i looked at him and the boys where backing him up. "You guys have to go home roberts going to stay with me plus you guys have lives" i laughed quietly. Mattia and robert set the table and we sat down to eat. "If you guys want to you guys can live in the rooms ill give you each a paper for what you will have to cover it aint much so its up to you if yall want to or not im just putting it out there." I kept eating my food and i felt all the boys hug me. "I love you guys too" have manners and make conversation with noah but dont become friends." I looked at him "remember what i told you." He nodded and we went on with dinner.