second day.

KOs POV;

I went home, alone. Cuz, I don't have friends... Or really family for that matter... And just cried.

I curled up into a ball with my blanket and put my legs up to my forehead.

I had a 2 hour cry when I heard the door bell ring..?

"Now who's knocking at my door at 2 am in the morni-"

I saw this boy..? Who had a purple sweater. And a sharp tooth hanging from his mouth.
And, really spikey hair. "Kinda like TKOs..."

" Uhm, hello? How may I help you? " I asked.
"Ugh. It's me. Dork." He shoved me out of the way.
"Anyways," he started.
" Uhm, you can sit on the couch.. " I said and pointed to the couch.

He sat down and I sat beside him.
"So," I started to have a conversation with him, well, tried..
"No." He scoffed.
" I didn't even say anything! "
"Listen KO, even though you don't say it. I can feel it." He said.
"Ugh, what was that you wanted to talk about?" I asked.
" Oh, ya, Professor knows that "Mom" died. So, he wants you at our house. Boxmore. Oh, and he said he'll let you visit those Lakewood losers. And you can still work there. " TKO smiled.

Something about his smile.... I-I got a tin-tingly feeling, I blushed... Red. Alot. A-A-and...... He's so sweet... I just... Do I accept? Or do I reject? Ugh!!

"Ok, ok. I have it planed. I'll totally come live with you. But, you have to let me be at times ok?"

I was about to say that when TKO interrupted me.
"Ahem, you gonna accept or what?" He asked.
" Uhm, " I thinked about it long enough, I havnt really been paying attention so, sure I'll go.
"Ya. B-But you have to promise me to leave me be at times, ok?" I asked.
He sighed, rolled his eyes, and made me take his hand, which, I blushed to..
I grabbed his hand and felt... Warm? Fuzzy? Wait- Do i?
that thought made me jump a little.
"Uhm, you ok? You just jumped out of nowhere?" TKO asked.
" Ya.. Ya... Just a little dark thought came to my mind.. " I said and rubbed my arms.

TKOs POV;

"Ya... Ya.. I just a little dark thought came to my mind..." He replied.

I quickly, and immediately hugged him.
"Oh, KO... Am sorry... Do you get these all the time?" I asked still not wanting to let go from his back.
" Uh.. No? O-Oh! W-w-w-well, S-sometimes... " KO said and hugged back.

"Why do I feel so bad? Was it beacuse I was having dark thoughts too? Or- wait.. Do i?"

  I started to cry.. Don't know why... But his love and support was enough that I love him- oh wait to early.... I mean, has been 8 years..

"Uhm TKO i-" KO got interrupted by Boxman JR wrecking the plaza again.

"Uhm, are you gonna fight 'em or...?" I asked KO. Hand on my hip.
" What!? do you want me to fight him? Cuz I will not. He's your brother-" "Incorrect. I don't have a brother. I have a sister. The Box-Bots, are not my brother's OR my sister." I crossed my arms.
" wait... So if Shannons not your sister then... Who? " he asked.
I facepalmed my hand. "Your so dumb! Didn't you read the news!? Of how Lord Boxman and PV got a baby girl rat! named Fink?" I asked.

He shook his head no.
"Ugggghh, just go and do it! I'll tell ya after you fight." I crossed my arms.

After the fight cuz am getting lazy...

KOs POV;

I jumped down and Boxman JR exploded!

I look so sick!!

Anyways,

I headed over to TKO. "So? Whatup?" I asked.
He looked at me with disgust. "Uh, oh." I put my hands away.
" anyways, Boxman and PV had found a rat in the garbage alone. And helpless. So. What's the villan thing to do? " he asked. "Uhm, kill it?" KO answered.
I stoped mid in my dead tracks.
"....what?" KO asked.

CHAPTER 2 END.
Thanks for reading love ya bai~