Sanada Shunpei x Reader

GROCERIES

Living alone was a drag. You have to do everything by yourself. Do the chores, cooking and grocery shopping. Unlike living with your family, you just had to do your fair share of chores. You sighed. Get it together (Y/N) you wanted to be independent! So here we are.

You were thirsty as you just finished all the chores. When you opened the fridge. There were only little groceries left. I'll go to the grocery after lunch then. You nodded to yourself as you went to the bathroom to take a bath.

You were dozing off at the couch after eating lunch. When you came to it was already 4PM. You were contemplating whether to go or not.
~A/N: lazy ass 😂😂😂

You finally reached a decision and that is to go or else you'll starve to death. So you proceeded to go to the supermarket just a few blocks from your apartment.

Once you arrived, you got a basket and proceeded to pick out groceries that would last for the whole week. After walking around the grocery, you finally finished everything but there's something missing. You snapped your fingers. I need something sweet and fruits.

You went to get ice cream and your favorite fruit, banana.

~A/N: if that's not your favorite fruit just pretend you do 😊

As you were searching for the said fruit, you finally found it but to your despair there was only one left. You practically ran to where it is but before you got the chance to grab it someone else already has it in their hand.

You looked at the culprit who stole your favorite fruit. It was no other than the ace pitcher of your school and you crush, Sanada Shunpei. He looked at you and smiled " Hi (L/N)-chan! Fancy seeing you here"

You blushed and greeted him. "oh! It's (L/N)-chan" you could hear someone shouting from your left side. You can see Todoroki and Mishima heading your way. "Hey Raichi! Don't tell me the banana that Sanada-senpai got was for you?" He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! It's my prize for hitting all his pitches during practice" he proudly stated. You giggled and though oh well, I'll just pick another fruit then. Those apples look nice. As you finished shopping you all went to the cashier to pay.

Sanada still wanted to stay with you even for a bit. He had his eyes on you the moment you went to the baseball field to give Todoroki his homework that he forgot to bring. Mishima noticed the way his senpai was looking at you and came up with an idea to let his senpai walk you home. He whispered his idea to Sanada in which he nodded and smirked. That's a good idea! I can stay with her a little longer.

You were about to bid them good bye when Sanada stopped you and offered to walk you home. Since you've got a lot of grocery bags. You blushed and nodded your head "if it's not troublesome for you"

He smiled brightly at you to the point that you were almost blinded. He then picks up 4 of your bags as you picked up the remaining 2. You walked in silence as you arrived to your place.

"Then I'll go now (L/N)-chan. See you at school" he was about to leave when you grabbed his hand. You blushed and let go. Your head was facing down and you were playing with your fingers, to which the ace found it adorable.

"Senpai as a thank you for sending me home and helping me carry the bags I'll cook you dinner. If it's alright with you" you mumbled the last part. He chuckled and lifted your chin and kissed your forehead. "Sure I'd love to taste your cooking my dear (F/N)".

~A/N:

(Y/N) - your name
(L/N) - last name
(F/N) - first name
Italics - thoughts

Japanese words
Senpai - someone who is older than you
"-chan" - an honorific that is added to a girls name