8

For those who waited for me to update, I would like to say i have no ideas.

This book is going to stay like this forever.

I'm sorry.

Sike.

Here's the chapter ya'll.

Jungkook POV

I ran out of the building. I ran and ran. I didn't where my feet took me, but I ended up in front of our dorms. Since I had destroyed my inhaler, I could not control my caught up breath.

I tortured my self by purposely abandoning the elevator and walkedfast on the stairs.

Once I reach our dorms, I wiped my tears and cleaned my face with my sleeve. I stopped breathing and rushed inside.

Predictibly, everyone noticed. I locked my self in my room and searched for s new inhaler.

I searched each drawer but didn't find it. I was dying now.

I started to panic. But then I thought, won't it be easier to die than live a life not as an idol?

I stopped dead in my track.

Nah bad idea

I looked in my secret sock stash under my bed. Luckily I found one just in time before I could pass out.

I puffed it and inhaled the medified air.

Much better, I thought.

Now bigger problem how to tell hyungs-

"OMG JEON JUNGKOOOOOOK! WHY DIDNT YOU FREAKIN' TELL US THAT BANG BASTARD TERMINATED YOUR CONTRACT!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!" Jimin hyung yelled at me I heard many footsteps rush to mY room. Someone pounded on my door as other yelled to open it.

I sighed and opened it finally.

Everyone moved back. I looked at them emotionlessly.

"It's for the best."

_________________________

I flung my backpack filled with essentials. Bang pd had told me to move out of the dorm.

I hadn't said a word since I had met him. I hugged each of my hyungs goodbye and left through the door.

According to my wish, CEO didn't reveal my asthma with my resignation ( we had decided to cover the termination with my resignation). He had also found me an apartment in Busan.

I got out of The taxi Infront of my new home.

I didn't go to my parents as I know they will kill me because I had debuted without their permission.

I opened the door and sat on the bed. Bighit was kind enough to furnish my new home for me.

I looked at the ceiling as I laid. Down on the bed. I closed my eyes as a year escaped my eyes.

This was just the beginning of my new

Life.

______________

Sorry for the tiny chapter. Like I said, I'm short on ideas.

Please comment, it makes me happy to see that there are actually people who read this.