A New World

Hello Beautiful Souls!🙃

To celebrate the collective launch, SeaOfPositivity with her sister profiles is hosting a collaborative contest on the International Family Day!

A contest that is all about new sights, growth, and finding your feet in a new world! ♥️

And the Prompt is:

A New World

For this contest, Your task is to write a short story about the prompt inspired by the core theme of one of our sister profile. This means you'll need to take a look at them and find one you can connect with, and then develop your story based on the conceptual principles of the profile you choose.

🌟Our sister profiles are:
AvantPop
TheWarriorGoddess
CommunityInteractive

The General Guidelines for SeaOfPositivity are:

⚡️ Your work/entry should have a story written in any form of writing/genre.
(A poem/essay/prose/etc can have a story.
Remember: SeaOfPositivity is all about positive vibes, thinking, & positivity.)

⚡️Your work has to be about A New World and Positivity.

⚡️ Starts: 5/15/2020

⚡️ Deadline: 5/30/2020 at 9 P.M. EST

⚡️ Word count: 2000 max.

⚡️ Must be a one-shot (all in a single chapter).You can publish it in a new or an existing book.

⚡️ Only one entry per person. No co-written or existing story.

*****
How to submit:
Submissions can be made by sharing the link of your entry(chapter) in the comment section.
(Don't hesitate to do it. We want you to have extra fun and the best out of this contest. Let others check out your work.🙃)
*****

Rewards for our favorite entries :

⚡️ A beautiful sticker to appreciate and honor your work!

⚡️  A chance to get a place in our anthologies!

⚡️ A big shout out from our profile and our sister profiles!

Note: Each profile will select a winner based on separate criteria. So, make sure to check out the other profiles for knowing how they're hosting the contest, and what their deliverables are to understand what we're all looking for.

We are expecting to announce the results by the end of the first week of June.

I wish you good luck! 🙃
Hope you all enjoy it!♥️

Got a question?
Ask us in the comment section or via the PM! I would love to help you out! Good Luck!🙃

*****

Please note, the following contest/challenge and its rules are the creation of a team of Wattpadders. In no way, it's affiliated with Wattpad or its staff.
The judging of the said contest and /or the selection of the winning entry is entirely operated by its creators and is not the responsibility of the Wattpad or its staff.