Chapter Two

Lanni POV: I have to sneak out this house bc of this damn man. I walked downstairs to see my dad on the couch knocked out after smoking his weed and drinking his Vodka. So I gotta sneak his car keys and drop my siblings off at school and daycare. I tried to get the keys that were right beside him but he woke and slapped me. I feel to the floor and he said "You better use them to damn legs on your body and drop them ugly kids off". I said" Your such an asshole"and ran out with the kids. I was about to be late but my best friends pulled up with the Tesla and picked us up and dropped my siblings off then we got to school at :8:00. I walked in the school to see my boyfriend sexy ass smile,so you know my ass just smiled even harder 😂. He light skinned, white teeth, stay dressed up, he plays for the schools football team, he has his own house, he is 18,ionk he just so damn fine. Me and my girls drifted we all went to our bf and he said"Baby I gotta tell you something" "Wassup love" I said he said "after high school I'm getting drafted to the NFL and I'm not gone be living here nomo" . My heart just dropped to my ass and I wanted to cry but I kept it in and im not gonna tell him no stay with me bc that's selfish,he has a life to live and I can't stop it if I really love him" Are you serious,boy you better go and don't let nothing stop you" I said. He said " Omg I love you so much I thought you was gone be mad or sum ,bc you know what you go through at home" "Don't worry about me ,god got it he has my future all set up, next thing you know ima be a professional cosmetologist doing Cardi B,Saweetie, and even more hair and makeup,you know I gotta passion for stuff like that" I said He just laughed and gave me a hug and kiss.
After School
Leon POV: Me and my future baby momma are 5 years,we been on and off since 7th grade so even if we stop talking to each other we gone always have spot for each other in our hearts. Lanni goes through so much, she spent the night at my house with her siblings and both of us lost our virginities that day and that day was 1 month ago. I want to start a family and get married with her one day. Me and her been through so much together I cheated once and that was my last time , I gave her a promise ring and told her that I will never again cheat on you I love you to much for me to hurt you bc all it's gone do is hurt me so take my promise and cherish it and remember those words.
End of his POV
Nobody POV: Lanni and Leon were walking out of the school to his car and they heard gun shots

Lanni POV: We were walking when we heard gun shots. They were so close so we ducked down to see some dudes running for their lives. We hurried to get in the car when we didn't see nor hear anything else we drove to go get my siblings and he dropped me off but I stayed in the car , I had to tell him something. "Bae, so don't you know how we had sex last month" I said " Yea what about it" "Baby I think I'm pregnant...I'm sorry for bringing this up so late but I am" I said "Alanni are you serious,this is good but bad damn ,I wore a condom WTF HAPPENED...That cheap ass damn condom I knew that was gone happen...my mom is gone kill me " I said " Take me to Walmart to get a pregnancy test" "alr " he said
15 minutes later
"Alr ima take this test and if it comes out positive don't be surprised if I break down " I said I took the test and it came
out...POSITIVE..."BAEEEEEEEE" I whimpered. He came in and just broke down crying, I cried with him the kids were sleep until I screamed. Marlee asked " what's wong Lanni " " I'm gone be ok. Ok" " kk" giving her a big hug and a slimey kiss "eww marlee go get some tissue " laughing. Me and Leon was just sitting there on the bathroom floor just thinking what is gone happen. I was about to say something but I was just in to much pain to say anything so I just kept quiet. He said " Look Lanni I love you with everything in my heart but you can't have an abortion. You know how I feel about that type of stuff and like you don't even know I could die right now and wouldn't have told my own child I loved them or held them " trust me I'm not...this is my own child and that's murder if I get an abortion" I said. I grabbed my phone and told my best friends.

The Grinders❤️
Me:Y'all I gotta tell y'all something 👉🏾👈🏾
Treece❤️: wassup bitch
Jy❤️: spill da beans
Me: so don't y'all know how me and Leon lost the card last month
Jy❤️:hell yea why
Treece❤️: keep goin
Me: y'all I'm pregnant...I just found out like a hour ago👉🏾👈🏾

To be continued