"Smile for me, will ya?"

[I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS 13 AND ITS CRINGEEE LOL. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT EITHER WAY THO!]

(Hi reader! Before you continue, I have to let you know that the Popee we have here is when he was in High school or something lol)

(P.S. the school system I will be using are all based on Japan's Education System.)

===[3rd Person View]===

Today was the day, (Y/N // Your Name) finally starts her high school life as a transfer student from (HT/N // Home Town's Name). She may be new to her surroundings but she does have brains to solve obstacles headed her way. Let us see, what her destiny have in store!

// 7:00 a.m. //

(Y/N), the young girl was welcomed by the morning sun as its rays of light  touched her soft (S/C // Skin Color) skin. The dear sun's warmth made (Y/N) open her eyes and smile. "Hmm~" (Y/N) hummed a sweet gentle tune as she rose from her bed, "What time is it?" She asked herself while checking her surroundings. As her vision became clearer, she found herself staring at a calendar and by the looks of it... you can tell where this is going, am I right?

"Oh my god!"

// 8:33 a.m. //

(Y/N) gasped for air as she held both of her knees

((READER'S POV))

I woke up at seven in the morning, how the hell did I even managed to go to school late?!

As I was about to reach the entrance gate, one of the school guards almost closed the gates on me. But thank god, he didn't. I was so thankful, because the guard on duty was so nice he still let me in even if I was late. It's so rare to meet those kind of people now a days.

Maybe I should talk to myself later, after all I'm late at my first day! Jeez, this is so embarrassing.

My heart was pumping like crazy, the thing that made it pump crazier was the fact that my foot steps are the only thing that can be heard from these long hallways.