Chapter 4

Naruto POV

I wake up to see sasuke on my chest. "Babe" i whisper. He opens his eyes and crawls off me. "Ill make you breakfast. Get ready" he says walking over to the kitchen. I went upstairs and put on my clothes. I went downstairs to see sasuke cooking and yawning. I went over and sat my chin on his shoulder. He plates the food and puts it on the table. We sit. I finish eating when i feel something in my hair. "Your hairs a mess, and dont forget ill be at the office at 10 which means 3 hours. And ill be there for two hours" he says brushing my hair. I nod. I leave and go to the office. I enter it and see a person there. "Naruto, konoharmru needs to speak with you" shikamaru said. We enter my office."What do you need" i ask. "I-i just need to ask a question. Yesterday i was sitting on the roof again when i looked into your office. I saw someone with spikey hair. I could have sworn that they were on your lap" konoharmaru said. My face turns red and i look guilty. "So has the hokage found someone" konahamaru says.

I shake my head and hands. "W-well y-you see...wait it's almost 10 i have an oppontment come see me at 1 ok konahamaru" i say getting up looking at the hall. Konahamaru leaves and i see sasuke enter. Konahamaru looks at sasukes hair with wide eyes. "It's the spikey hair" konahamaru says with wide eyes. "Huh" sasuke asked. I grab konohamru and cover his mouth. Sasuke follows me into the office as i pull in konahamaru. I put konahamaru down and put my head out to a confused shikamaru. "Shikamaru ill explain in an hour or two" i say. I lock the door. I look to see sasuke tilting his head at konhamru yelling "spikey hair, spikey hair". "Konahamaru please calm down" i say. "Naruto what's going on" sasuke asked. "He looked in my office yesterday and saw someone with spikey hair on my lap" i say panicking. sasuke blushes madly. I stop hearing spikey hair and look at konahamaru. "You two better explain why sasuke was on your lap yesterday" konahamaru says.

I looked at sasuke. Sasuke nodded. I explain to konohamaru and told him not to tell. Konohamru nodded all serious then all of the sudden fangirled. His eyes brightened. "Can you two kiss" he Yells. I heard running outside the door. "Naruto if you have a girl i there" i hear shikamaru yell. "W-we dont it just a joke" i say. Shikamaru leaves. "Come on ill make sure i keep it a secret if you kiss" konohamaru whispered. "U-uh, fine" i sigh. I walk up to sasuke. He was blushing extremely hard. I look and see konohamru at the tip of the couch barely on it watching. I put my lips on sasukes and kiss. We held it forgetting about konohamaru. All of the sudden i look over and see konohamaru with rivers of blood out of his nose passed out. I put him over my shoulder and leave. "What's wrong with him" shikamaru asked. "He just passed out" i say rubbing the back of my head. "Then why is there blood coming out of his nose" he asked. I just sprinted away to out of the building heading to the hospital.

"H-hokage what happened to konohamaru" Sarada asked worried. All of the sudden i hear konohamru say drunkly "naruto kissy kissyed someone". Then he passed out again. My face turn red as other kids looked at hearing that. "I-i h-have t-to g-g-g-g-go" I stutter with my face extremely red. "Wait who'd you kiss" a kid said stopping in my sprint. "KONAHMARU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" i yell running to the hospital. I drop him at the hospital. "If he says anything he's lying" i tell the nurse. I leave the hospital to and see it was 5. I headed home hoping sasuke was there. I notice people staring. I look at the ground and kept walking. I hear little hints like "who do you think he kissed" or "who is he dating" one that caught my eye was "that's one lucky girl". 'Come on guys is it not obvious that I'm gay' i whisper to myself. I get home and see sasuke already on the couch sleeping. I didn't really feel like having sex. So it was ok that he was sleeping. I enter and carry sasuke to the bed. I change him and put him in my shirt.

The white shirt i put on him was way to big. I put him under the covers and i went to take a shower by myself. Me and sasuke had shower sex the last 2 or 3 times i took a shower. I cleaned off some of konohamrus blood on off my back. I look at the water and see red water. I leave and lay next to sasuke. I put my arm on him. He cuddled in closer to my chest. I couldn't sleep though. It was 4am and i still couldn't sleep. I felt sasuke wake up. "N-naruto are you still awake" he groans. "Yea i just cant sleep, I'm just to restless about konahamaru today. He said I kissed someone but he didn't say who" i sigh. "Well it wouldn't matter would it. I mean if you love some then its ok right." Sasuke says. I look at him. "Then we should tell people" i say. I look and see sasuke smiling. "T-then we should" he stumbles. I hold him tightly to my chest. "I cant sleep so why dont i get up and take a bath instead of a sower. Sasuke nods. I start the bath. I take off ,y shirt but before i took my pants off i look and see sasuke waking up. "Sasuke, you wanna take the bath with me" i ask. He nods and gets up. We finish taking our clothes off and jump in the bath.

I sit down then he does. I wrap my arms around his waist. "Naruto, why do i love you" sasuke says looking at me. "Because were soulmates" i say.