flashback.

*alarm ringing*
.
.
"Y/n! Wakeup already!" you feel a sense of someone shaking you, you were about to think that it was your bias in your dream that wakes you up, but it's not, it's literally your brother, Chan. "Y/n, aish.. wakeup! It's 10 AM!" he shakes you harder "Aish... you're not mom! stop being such an ahjumma!" you whine "You literally going to sleep after breakfast anyways, ugh anddd not to mention your annoying alarm that's COMPLETELY ignored by you" now, Chan is pissed "Alright Chan-ah, i'll wakeup, but ONLY because i wanted to" and just like that, you left your room.
.
.
.
"Mommy, what's for breakfast?" you act cutely in front of your mom "Young lady, all the food i prepared i already finished by the whole family, you're late again, honey." she answers, making fun of her daughter "Ugh, fine.. i'll go to the cafe and i'll look for food, okay?" you ask "okay, y/n"
.
.
.
After taking a shower, you jump into your wardrobe (not literally) and change into something cute for brunch in the cafe. "My fashion sense change soo much since last year" you thought.
.
.
.
[At The Cafe]
.
"Hm,, can i have some pumpkin spice latte? And carbonara please"
After ordering, you take a seat near the window.
Then, a familiar tall thin man appears, you're really surprised because, that is someone from the past, someone that you haven't met for 5 years now.
.
.
.
Yes, it is the one and only, Xu Minghao.
.
.
[Flashback 7 years ago]
.
"Y/n-ah! look who's there!" Jihyeon tease you playfully "Oooo, look! Romeo's there!" points Hanwoo playfully "Guys, stop it.. you're embaressing me!" you're annoyed, because you're being embaressed by your best friends IN FRONT of your crush, Minghao.
"LOOK OUT!"
Hearing that scream, you froze, you don't know what to do and you're head got hit by a basketball, HARD. Damnit you gotta move! Well, you passed out.
.
.
"Ugh...where am i?" you shake your head, not knowing what happened to you.
"You got hit by the head with  basketball, sorry for that" a familiar voice SHOCKS you. It's cold, but also sincere? Yes, that voice owner is one and only Xu Minghao.
.
WOAH YOUR CRUSH JUST HIT YOU
.
.
"I'm sorry, i threw the ball too far away, and it got hit, are you okay?" he asked. Your heart skipped a beat like LOOK AT HIM, he gazes at you with a concerned look while rubbing his head.

"Y-yeaaaaa, im alright, it's fine" you stutter a bit "Y/n, right?" he asks coldly but also sweet? "Yeah, Y/n

"Y-yeaaaaa, im alright, it's fine" you stutter a bit "Y/n, right?" he asks coldly but also sweet? "Yeah, Y/n...." you're heart almost skipped a beat ONCE again, SO YOUR CRUSH KNEW ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME
"Well, i was worried about you, Y/n. It seems serious, but i am glad you're okay" he smiles cutely,, and you're stupid self can not hold your blush. Yes, your cheek has turned into a red tomato.
.
.
[5 Months later..]
.
.
to be continued