Two

A/N: Yeah so it's basically been a while but I was upset as I didn't get OTRA tickets for One Direction because the stupid website was acting up, like the tickets were processing into my basket and BAM an error occurred, like really? FUCK YOUUUU! -_- But anyone that is going, I hope you have an amazing day! :D

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO FAR, IT MEANS A LOT, BIG KISSES FOR YOU ALLLLLL! XXXXXXXX

This story has been nominated for the Bromance Awards which is pretty exciting and I do hope I get far in it, so I'll give out more information when the voting starts, woop! ^_^

HAPPY CHRISTMAS JUMPER DAY! And yuuuuus only a week of college left and then I'm on holidaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Just take some time to appreciate the GIF for this chapter, aren't they just beautiful? ♥

This chapter is dedicated to @kdubshatson because their comment literally killed me, I mean she loves being a condom and claimed I made her "dream cum true" take a while do die over that pun like I did ahaha! ;D

Fact: My favourite One Direction album is Take Me Home :)

Enjoy my little Condoms! \(♥o♥)/

***

Zayn chokes on his breath "What?" he gasps out shocked while his eyes widen looking at the crazy curly haired man.

"I said do you have a condom?" the man repeats smirking amused at Zayn's shocked, bewildered expression.

Flushing slightly, Zayn raises an eyebrow "And why would I have a condom?" he questions crossing his arms, allowing his muscles to flex glistening beneath the bright neon lights.

The man smirks "You seem like someone who would be a freaky little sexaholic" he comments simply, with a side grin.

"Well there's a condom dispenser at the back of the club, near that door, it's free take as many as you need" Zayn states rolling his eyes while pointing over to a red door ignoring what the stranger just said.

Turning around to glance at the red door, the man shrugs "Yeah, they don't have my size" he states cockily as he crosses his arms, mimicking Zayn as his biceps flex as well.

Zayn narrows his eyes at him "Then why ask me?" he huffs groaning.

"Well, I see you've got quite the package there" the man points out, leaning over the counter to analyse Zayn's bulge that's slightly prominent through his tight skinny black jeans, ripped at the knees.

Eyes widening, Zayn coughs awkwardly as he stands closer to the counter to block off the man's wondering eyes "Well I don't so I'm sorry so you may leave as you're holding back a lot of thirsty people" Zayn explains.

The stranger chuckles "Thirsty for you? I wouldn't be surprised" he whispers seductively.

"What? No I mean alcohol or whatever they want, fuck can you stop being so sexual" Zayn whines feeling slightly stressed as he was the only one working the bar tonight, plus it was beyond busy and he doesn't have time for this.

Throwing his head back laughing loudly, he wipes a tear "I'm Harry by the way, may I know your name?" Harry questions regaining his posture.

Zayn shakes his head "No" he says stubbornly crossing his arms again.

"His name is Zayn" Louis' voice pipes in giggling, slightly intoxicated as he sends a wink at Zayn "And he is lonely and sexually frustrated, oh and he's my best friend. And I am Louis" he introduces holding his hand out for Harry.

Taking Louis' hand in his, Harry grins "I'm Harry and is that true? Zayn seems as though he gets satisfied quite fine without any problem" Harry comments smirking.

Louis chuckles "If that was the case then I wouldn't have been pestering him about getting laid and finding someone minutes before you arrived pretty boy" Louis informs.

Zayn grabs an ice cube and throws it at Louis' head "You're a prick and are now officially no longer my best friend" Zayn huffs and walks to the other side of the bar to serve more customers quickly.

"Hey aren't you from that band? That like rocky stuff?" Louis comments as he looks at Harry, analysing him.

Smiling softly, Harry nods "Yeah, Memphis" he states as he runs his long, slender, pale fingers through his unruly locks.

Louis nods "Yeah that, I don't think Zayn recognises you, he doesn't listen to your kind of music and plus Zayn acts as though he doesn't exist in the world and is literally on no social websites and that" Louis admits.

"He's very sexy" Harry admits simply, eyeing Zayn all over.

Rolling his eyes, Louis scoffs "Of course he is, it's Zayn after all" he laughs "But then again you seem to find a lot of people sexy...." Louis trails off while eyeing Harry through squinted eyes as he continues to sip on his drink.

Harry smirks "I do appreciate beauty when I see it, if that's what you mean?" Harry offers.

"Cut the shit right, yeah I'm telling Zayn he needs to get laid but you won't be going anywhere near him. I know your type of people" Louis says protectively.

Raising his eyebrows, Harry smiles "Oh really, and what's that?" he challenges.

Louis stands up squaring out his shoulders "The ones that always get what they want and when they're done they chew and  spit out what they got" he snarls.

"It seems like you're up to date on the media around me" Harry points out.

Shaking his head,  Louis roles his eyes "I like to listen to the radio in the morning going to work" he says simply.

Zayn then walks back looking at Louis, ignoring Harry's gaze "Well my shift ends pretty soon, so grab your jacket I'll drop you home" Zayn informs.

"Well I should be going, got some things to do. But I'll see you very soon Zayn" Harry says winking and looks at Louis simply nodding as he turns away emerging into the grinding bodies leaving Zayn and Louis alone.

Shrugging on his leather jacket, Zayn groans "I hope not" he grumbles under his breath.

Louis chuckles "Did you know Harry is the main singer in that rock band Memphis?" Louis questions standing up, swaying side to side.

"Yeah I realised, but I didn't mention it. I don't care who he is" Zayn retorts rolling his eyes walking to the front of the bar to Louis' side helping him out of the club as they climb onto Zayn's motorbike and zoom through the midnight air.

***

A/N: Cheeky little flirty Harry ;)

Did you like the one sided Zarry flirting, ahaha? XD

I love protective Louis, eeeep Zouis friendship! :D

THIS WILL BE A SLOW STORY, JUST SO YOU KNOW :)

What do you think will happen next? ;D

Tell me what you think :) x

Vote

Comment

YOU MUST FAN/FOLLOW ME! ;D

Share

SEND IN FAN ART!

Add me on Kik: Akshaya_1Dlover